| Uncyclopedia is a parody of a Wikipedia-style Encyclopedia and should be written accordingly:
- The first paragraph or two of an article should provide a definition and summary introduction to the topic.
- The article should be structured in wikipedia-style sections.
- Tone should be encyclopedic and the point of view objective except when the concept of the article dictates otherwise.
- The article should use full grammatically correct sentences with any International English spelling.
- Appropriate words should be linked to other articles like this: [[linked]] to other [[article]]s.
- Appropriate pictures should be included like this: [[Image:Filename.ext|right|thumb|Caption]]