From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Revision as of 10:05, December 8, 2010 by ChiefjusticeDS
- 1= an image file in the database
- 2= the size of the image you wish (this may be either "thumb" or 000px - where you replace the 0's with the number of pixels which you wish for the width of the image.
- 3= the header/title
- 4= the text content
- id= the id of the div; if you don't know what this is for, don't use it.
- border= the style attributes for the border
- bg= the style attributes for the background
- fg= the colour for the text
- title-bg= the css background attributes for the title/header
- title-fg= the colour for the title/header
- title-align= the align value for the title/header
- align= the text-align css value for the text