From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
This page is horrible! And it was up for a pee review? QVFD
- I'm sorry, I uploaded it from a mobile device, and I could use some help to get it up to code. I need a PICTURE of a YouTube player up top, and one of those table of contents things. Bpenguin17 20:30, January 4, 2010 (UTC)
- Bpenguin17, please format your responses with a ":" so they will be indented (like I did) and readable. I have added to the page for you, but it appears to be less than the quality of a pee review. Can you think of ways to improve it?
- Yes actually, and thanks for asking. I'm sorry if I was wrong in placing a Pee Review when my article was still in "idea" stage. Anyway, to help, can you make the page look like a typical YouTube video, with the text being the "Comments" section? Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience.
Bpenguin17 04:34, January 5, 2010 (UTC)
- Wait? Why not just embed a real video into the page? You go make a nice sarcastic video and I will embed it? I will then, take a stab at it for you, my small flipper winged friend. Do you like these? Too many videos perhaps --> But youtube does have some that might make your point better? Maybe just one or two BAD youtube vids? Get your formatting right? YouTubers has potential, as the other editors said when they hit it with the with the Uncyclopedia:Intensive_Care_Unit tag. Write your sections carefully, add your comments and vids so it all looks good. A good idea is to link the page to other pages with similar content --> like I did with Youtube. Oh, and be sure to remember the rules! Looks like User:MadMax fixed the formatting -- real pretty for you now! OHHHHAAAAAHHHH!
- Wow guys, this looks awesome now. Thanks for helping out a n00b and saving his page! Bpenguin17 20:29, January 5, 2010 (UTC)
- Yes, User:MadMax did it! I had it all horribly messed up. It's really wonderful now. Great idea!
edit Vote For Hightlight
Wait until the current round of votes is complete and they get ready to highlight something new. We have too many currently being voted on and some really good ones are failing, (work), but I really want to Vote For Highlight this great YouTubers for this little N00b penguin? Uncyclopedia:VFH/summary
- Wow, everyone's being so nice to this n00b. Yeah, that sounds great, when would be a good time to submit the article? Bpenguin17 20:18, January 6, 2010 (UTC)
edit Feel free to contribute
I only came up with the concept: Many people worked on this article to make it awesome. In that spirit, I'd like to invite you (readers of the article) to contribute a funny stereotype one sees on YouTube comments. As always, be funny and not just stupid, and please keep new "comments" in the style of the others. Thanks! --Bpenguin17 20:15, January 6, 2010 (UTC)
- Where did'ya go?
edit Possible Move
Anyone with an interest in this article might like to see my proposal on Vote for Deletion. Don't worry, I'm not nominating this for deletion. --Matfen 22:01, February 16, 2010 (UTC)
edit Needs to be updated
Quick note that this article needs to be updated to reflect the major changes to Youtube since this article was made. (visual, not substance) -- GUN WotM RotM FBotM VFH SK Maj. ΥΣΣ 2159 EDT 12 June, 2012