This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the YTMND article.
|This article was nominated for deletion on January 22, 2007.
The result of the discussion was Keep.
edit Needs more references to actual users
This article needs all of the "User Comments" to be changed so the all look like they were made by famous YTMNDers with the typical kinds of coments they make (such as sexymofo with his "You fail please try again! ^_^). Note I said famous YTMNDers, not just your acount name at YTMND. You aren't famous.--Little Jimmy 00:23, 1 June 2007 (UTC)
edit best page ever
This article should be changed so that it looks like an actual YTMND. I would do it myself, but I am but a lowly n00b with very few skills. --§ǚρωξλ£μĦΦφ≈€ƏξßÐÆØΞ 19:56, 22 June 2006 (UTC)
- If someone can edit Mediawiki:Skin/Ytmnd.com then something can be done about it. But only an admin can. But how can it work? --sColdWhat<Just|Say|It> 23:15, 22 June 2006 (UTC)
edit FUCK, SOMEONE HAS TO DELETE SOME FUCKING ARTICLE
- Booooo Bean945 19:03, 7 August 2006 (UTC)
hey, dumbass! why don't you fucking create YTMND and then redirect Ytmnd to YTMND? 22.214.171.124 01:21, 6 December 2006 (UTC)
- When I said the comment, YTMND was a protected page redirecting to Uncyclopedia:VFD. heews theey dumb-ass nouw? – Smiddle 22:05, 27 January 2007 (UTC)
- I don't know, but they're kicking up an awful fuss --Joachim22 09:55, 22 July 2007 (UTC)
edit Alright, now THIS is a YTMND article.
edit Audio record the "What is Love"?
edit Bottom table
- Nevermind. But we have to make the top and bottom page similar in wisth. 22:39, 27 January 2007 (UTC)
edit Trying to add Wifebeating_ad.gif
But I don't want to screw up the coding. Help! ILIKECEREALX 20:18, 27 April 2007 (UTC)
edit Who should I add to the comment section
I'm adding more comments. Who shall I add? ILIKECEREALX 18:26, 26 February 2007 (UTC)
- Well, first of all, sign all comments by typing a ~~~~ after them. It's really easy, once you get the hang of it. Also, just add, don't talk. -- 17:25, 25 February 2007 (UTC)
Oops, sorry. I forgot that time. ILIKECEREALX 18:26, 26 February 2007 (UTC)
- MasterSitsu is still missing. Also, if you can find a way to integrate Adverb in there, that would be awesome. --Crazyswordsman...With SAVINGS!!!! (T/C) 03:55, 27 February 2007 (UTC)
- I put in a few more, including Mastersitsu, Btape, Adverb, and CHUCKHATER3000. --~ 15:19, 2 March 2007 (UTC)
edit QUIT EDITING ME YOU DUMB FUCKS!!!
I'm not doing that Cuban Pete stuff anymore. God damn.- Lord1Lonic
edit Do we just paste ourselves in?
If we see a name in the "User Comments" that doesn't already link to an Uncyclopedia user page, can we just paste our name in, or is there some order to who recieves what YTMND name? ----YeOldeLuke 15:30, 26 August 2007 (UTC)
- Basically we put Uncyclopedia equivalents to famous YTMNDers. i.e. BTape and Squiggle. ~ 31/12/2007 @ 02:31
edit Stars missing
Someone deleted the images of stars, now all I can see is stars_red_50.gif. Should I upload them back, or were they deleted for a reason? --Xinjinbei 20:11, 18 September 2007 (UTC)
They can't have been deleted for a reason. Please upload them back if you have a copy of them.--Little Jimmy 00:30, 23 September 2007 (UTC)
edit Who can change the background to the YTMND orange-grey?
If somebody could change the background of this article to the YTMND orange-grey colour, that would be great. I have tried but I have failed.--Little Jimmy 06:48, 6 November 2007 (UTC)