Talk:Worst songs to play at a funeral
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
|This article was nominated for deletion on September 27, 2011.
The result of the discussion was Keep.
WTF! What ******** put this up for deletion? The article is fine, funny and clean rather than other Worst 100's!
Please don't delete this article, it's been a more popular one and I've kept it clean and non-offensive, I'm going to make it better with more pictures I'm ok that some of my previous ones were deleted but please don't do the same with this one, keep it as this is a popular and still funny Worst 100 page that I worked really hard on.
- I have nothing to say of the above, although I don't know why you wouldn't play "Try Not to Breathe" by R.E.M. at a funeral. I believe it's actually very fitting. 18:43, July 18, 2012 (UTC)
edit More songs
Here are some that I believe would keep the solemn mood at a funeral:
- Pharrell Williams - Happy
- Green Day - Ha Ha You're Dead
- Bee Gees - Staying Alive
- Nicki Minaj - Stupid Hoe
- REM - It's the end of the world as we know it
- Europe - The Final Countdown
- Metallica - Shoot Me Again (for firearm related deaths)
- Drowning Pool - Let the bodies hit the floor
- Zombie Nation - Kerncraft 400 (people know it by the name 'Zombie Nation' in the UK.)
- Automatic - What's that coming over the hill (for animal related deaths)
- R. Kelly - I believe I can fly (for falling related deaths)
- Madness - One Step Beyond
- Ray Parker Jr. - Ghostbusters
- Sex Pistols - Anarchy in the UK (for crime related deaths)
- Chic - Good Times
- Effiel 65 - I'm Blue (for strangulation related deaths)
- Steps - Tragedy
- The Doors - The End
- Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up
- Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive
- James Brown - I Got You (I Feel Good)
I can't currently edit this page, so if somebody who can is reading this, do me a favour and put these on. Maybe if anybody else has some more suggestions, they should add it to this list.