Talk:Worst 100 Songs Referencing Paedophilia
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Some from Splarka:
- Thank Heaven for Little Girls
- http://www.hardrock.eia.pl/main2/service/savatage/edge.txt > "Felt you there before you were born"
- 5:15 by the Who - "Girls of fifteen, sexually knowing, the ushers are sniffing, eau-de-cologning"
- I Saw Her Standing There - "Well, she was just 17, You know what I mean,"
- Another Brick in the Wall - "Hey, Teacher, Leave them kids alone!"
- All the Girls Love Alice - @But what do you expect from a chick who's just sixteen, And hey, hey, hey, you know what I mean"