From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
edit Women Drivers List
If anyone could add some well known and funny "women drivers" to the list, myself and lmax would appreciate it :3 Trafalgar 20:30, 17 June 2008 (UTC)
- Na, I normally am not a fan of lists myself. Would a list like that actually help the article be more funny? Maybe, but I doubt it. MrN 20:33, Jun 17
- Ehh. I'm not sure. I'm just taking aspects of other articles I quite liked and using them here, and I think - in some situations - lists can add an extra element of humour. That said, they become tiresome when vandalised. And unfortunately, I find they are prone to said vandalism.
I need some other ideas to flesh this one out a bit more then, failing a list. What do you think so far? Trafalgar 20:41, 17 June 2008 (UTC)
- It's a good start, and can potentially be really good. Your problem is that you are in danger of just going on about how bad women drivers are without actually making much of a joke about it. In places it's witty, clever and funny, and in places it's really more of a "rant". Try to "steer" away from the rant, and keep to the good stuff. About the lists... Yea, sometimes they can really add to the humour, but more often than not they don't. In the case of a list of bad women drivers I can't really see it helping. I guess it depends how you did it. Anyway, dinner time for me! Have fun with this. Bye. MrN 20:47, Jun 17
ALSO, it'd be good if someone could add the article to some catagories. Or at least tell me how to.
What about some Common Techniques employed by Women Drivers...
- Swerving whilst applying Make-UP/Texting/Talking On Mobile (Cell)
- Mounting the Curb
- Road Rage
- Stopping Way Too Short of the Line
- Incredibly Slow Reactions
- Rapid Breaking and Stop-Starts "Hex" 00:27, 21 June 2008 (UTC)
- Why not add something like that yourself? Try to make it fit into a paragraph, rather than just a bullet list though. MrN 00:32, Jun 21
- Sure, no problem.
- If you want some pointers or ideas from somebody else, you can check this article's new Pee Review, courtesy of Sycamore. It's pretty helpful.
- Sure, go for it. It is a wiki after all :L