From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
"Get lei'd" ... that's pretty funny. --Undrhil 20:37, 11 Jun 2005 (UTC)
Wikis are always full of hyperlinks (on every word). Added challenge - make an article for each of these. 184.108.40.206 16:31, 2 June 2006 (UTC) BTW, this change was done mostly thanks to the help of sed -e 's/ /]] [[/g'
edit Wiki Articles
Added loads of stuff under "Wiki Articles". Me thinks me do good.
-- Dejinx (damn I think I added it all whilst logged out, lol).
As an amusement define and categorise wikiwriters and users.
- Wikitravellers - look around, improve things generally.
- Wikitourist - someone who flits around looking at the notable articles.
- Wikipogostick - goes around splattering a fact just found or a joke wherever it is vaguely relevant.
- (there is an 'irregular verb' (I am firm, you are stubborn, they are as obstiante as a mule) involving these three)
- Wikiwacky(baccy) 'Nuff said. But not to be confused with
- Wikiwakeies - who have escaped from Finnegans Wake wiki.
Any others, sufficient to create a separate article? Jackiespeel 17:18, February 3, 2010 (UTC)