Talk:War on Terra
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
The ratio of true information to misinformation in this article is disturbingly high. --KP 16:54, 15 Jul 2005 (UTC)
- Great article, even though it's not exactly Uncyclopedic. =] --stillwaters/Talk 11:46, 9 Aug 2005 (UTC)
- Who says that the saddest truth isn't the funniest? --Marcos Malo 11:58, 9 Aug 2005 (UTC)
- Indeed, much credit to the author. This is some fantastic content here --Yst 21:58, 13 Aug 2005 (UTC)
The last comment about the Final Fantasy VI character seems not to match the tone of the rest of the article. --KP 06:02, 10 Aug 2005 (UTC)
- Would have to agree. I removed it.
Solid article. Much regards to the author.
Thats a great way to make fun of a serious problem, very good article. -HimSelf
This is some funny yet true shit.
I loled. Plus the "I hate America and not out of jealousy" stuff is at a minimum this time.
I couldn't catch my breath for the longest time. Almost laughed out loud and got in trouba. I'm reading this in school. Lawl.--All your face are belong to huffs. 17:43, December 13, 2010 (UTC)
Too many Redlinks. Take some out, anyone. --Big Brother Lee 08:31, January 25, 2011 (UTC)
edit Improbable tweaks to this near-perfect article
footnote to 'reagan ... emotionally unable to talk about AIDS until 1987'. He might have had a stroke or something.
edit Why such a holliwoodian name
I mean use of italian terms is a must in Holliwood see 'Dantes' "inferno"'. Any way this article must have been written by a "Commie" to remain in Holliwood slang. But are there still commies?
edit Wikipedia took down its article on War on Terra
Unless it's kept there for a humourous detour to nothing, the link to wikipedia no longer serves its purpose and could be removed. 188.8.131.52
- Thanks for the observation. Indeed, humorous detours to nothing tend to be more humorous to the prankster than to the reader who is detoured. 16:02 23-Feb-14