From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Don't want to be terribly rude, but I do wonder why my change was reverted. It didn't hurt continuity, it didn't contradict anything in the article, and it was reasonably funny (I think). It also increased continuity with my new articles on religious matters. So what's the prob? If you didn't think it was funny enough, by all means let me know and I'll give it a look, but I'd like to maintain continuity with the other articles on Christianity that I've begun introducing. George 05:03, 19 Oct 2005 (UTC)
- I reverted it because it was unfunny random-ramble, which wrecked the overall look, feel and context of the Virgin Mary article. If, for continuity, you want to link to your articles, add the links to the articles in the "See also" section of the Virgin Mary article. --Ogopogo 07:38, 19 Oct 2005 (UTC)
- Okey dokey. I disagree, but I'm the noob. So be it. Thanks for the response. George 14:22, 19 Oct 2005 (UTC)
- What do you think of the last quote, people?--18.104.22.168 23:26, 24 February 2007 (UTC)
edit Why can't I edit this page?
- Because you can't read the word Edit? No, because you were followed in by a vandal and Admin Romartus locked down the page, but it's back now. 19:07 19-Mar-15
- That is not a disqualifier. It is in bad taste too, not to sign your posts to talk pages. 19:07 19-Mar-15