From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
- The person? I thought there were more than that? --Myronic 23:17, 30 Nov 2005 (UTC)
Yeah! Rather funny... Specially the head of article - "Whoops, Maybe you were looking for Russia". Хохлы (Ukrainians), don't judge the creators. They just only had a fun... I suppose, it was written by Russians, because the Ukranian-English vocabulary is really very useful, if somebody is looking for adventures in this Constitutional Anarchy of Ukraine.
I can't understand where did you get that fucking white-red-white flag? It is also at Russian version of the article. It is not funny really, because it's actually Belarussian flag. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk • contribs)
- It's not funny and it's stupid.--18.104.22.168 13:36, 12 September 2006 (UTC)
ya, this article is bullshit wtf is with the cheese? --Amorpheus 04:20, 15 March 2007 (UTC)
- Okay I am from Ukraine and if you are going to make a page about Ukraine that makes fun of it at least make it funny! —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs)
"stupid bullshit childish-like sounding" article with no humor
I'm Ukr. Article +1 LOOLZ!
I edited that racist bullshit about Jews. I like humour, I like to laugh at my own country (Ukraine) but racism is not funny. Period. I like the stuff about poverty, and about no-one in the West knowing who we are, but then saying that Ukrainians are Chewbacca crossed with Russians, and then calling us all fascists is unacceptable on any level.
edit Moskowja is Belaruss!
And Wolgagrad is Ukraiina! Muskawite Fuks!!!
- When Volgograd will be renamed to Stalingrad, you're going to the GULAG, fucking orange bitch.
edit Ancient Ukrainian civilization
Please, add this in aticle (it's under FDL):
It's page from real ukrain schoolbook of history. There write what age of ukrain nation is 140000 years. Probably the Atlantis was colony of the Ancient Ukraine?
edit not very accurate..
The "list of handy Ukrainian phrases" was actually hilarious but the rest of the article didn't even make me smile.
I think that the article not funny. When I read it, to me, as to Ukrainian, it was offensive. --126.96.36.199 01:00, November 23, 2010 (UTC)
edit Nearly Finished
The new complete re-write of this article. Soon the construction tag will be coming off and touching up will commence but please have patience. Sir ScottPat UnS CUN VFH and Bar (talk) 20:28 27, October 2016
Remember, it's Ukrainian, not Ukranian! Other than that, not too bad, especially if you're not a native English speaker. Well done. Sir Reverend P. Pennyfeather (fancy a chat?) CUN VFH PLS 22:09, May 23, 2013 (UTC)
- Well of course English is my first language so I presume you are talking to Anton (I did spell it Ukrainian). Thanks Reverend. Sir ScottPat (talk) VFH UnS NotM WotM WotY 14:58, May 24, 2013 (UTC)
I don't know what you were doing, but the article still needs to be rewritten. Right now it consists of complete bullshit and dull jokes. Not funny. Just stupid. Virake (talk) 18:22, November 8, 2013 (UTC)