From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
When I read this article, the article's "voice" in my mind sounds like it has cotton wool in its mouth. Does anyone else think that? --L 16:21, 30 October 2006 (UTC)
- Each night as I'm about to fall asleep, the cotton-mouth voice reads the contents of this article to me. I don't sleep very well. —Lenoxus 01:16, 25 February 2007 (UTC)
- Hmm, on a more serious note… yeah, I see how the reader's mouth might be full in one fashion or another. Food for thought… — Lenoxus 01:38, 7 March 2007 (UTC)
- THeer shuld bee an tempöltate which woulsd ssread "thise artivle needs amore typppås!!", oris theore allerady?
Hasdsj Haha! Thsi This artcil article is funy funny. SI So am u I!
I think they should misspell Uncyclopedia in the logo, similar to how they replaced everything with As in the AAAAAAA! article. And maybe put in "Featuerd" or something like that.
- Speaking of AAAAAAAAA!, did you know BBBBBBBBB! redirects here? Kip the Dip 12:31, 8 June 2007 (UTC)
- Do you mnea something like "Ucnylcopdeia" or "" Uncylcopadie"? I believe it would make the site a little (well, a lot) less refined and artful if the title and/or logo-internal title were misspelled --- it would seem more like a collection of silly puns than the site it is, IMHO. 184.108.40.206 11:46, November 18, 2013 (UTC)
Iia mm An unecoylcypedia
edddiutring editing otter, and idoe do you know hower hard kl; it is to tpyel with webbbbed fgineingers? 04:21, 13 August 2007 (UTC)~~ Ten Pound Hammer... or so he says...!#4 Ten Pound Hammer... or so he says... 04:21, 13 August 2007 (UTC)
edit tpyo-feer ekybroad
I jsut wndoer abuot smoethnig -- shluodnt teh tpoy-fere kbeyoard hvae kyes wtih lteers swpaaed to ohtse kesy wihch are msot ottfen tpyed altraentivley so taht ytpos aer lses cmoon, ro veen mdae impsooblie? 220.127.116.11 11:37, November 18, 2013 (UTC)