From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
I would say this article, which I wrote; is at least a little funny. I hope nobody edits it with dumb "random" humor- thinking it will make the article funnier when it will just exponentially (vocab word for today) make it suck ass. Thank you, enjoy the article. --Whimsickal 22:51, 7 November 2006 (UTC)
- Uhm, that is so not funny in annnny way imaginable.... There's just one joke in the whole thing, the rest is the most generic Tupac bio text you can find on the internet. Someone please make this a littlebit more uncyclopedic. Edit, now I did it (a littlebit)...
- It was vandalized. If you want to edit, do it on this version. -- herr doktor needsAsample [scream!] 00:41, 14 December 2006 (UTC)
edit From Pee Review
Gentlemen, BEHOLD! I wrote the article, resurrecting it after it had been kilt. And I think its pretty good now. It's not real gimmicky; you have to read through it to really taste the humor! Aight? --Whimsickal 21:56, 8 November 2006 (UTC)
- Congrats, chap. Grade A+ article. I just would shrink a little the initial quotes. needAbrain [babble] 02:31, 9 November 2006 (UTC)
Well, theyre that size for a reason. Its a part of the joke. Amirite?
- It's good... I made a couple of very minor edits (mostly semi-colon usage, going in accordance with what I know about grammatical conventions regarding them; feel free to revert it.) but with a little more work I think it could definitely be VFH-worthy. You got dat? --Sir Jam 22:25, 15 November 2006 (UTC)
- Oh, and I personally think the long quotations work, it's a nice parallel of his rambling style of speech --Sir Jam 22:25, 15 November 2006 (UTC)
Lol thnx. And since Im not lampooning grammar/syntax with this then any changes to that are cool. -Whimsickal
So... any other suggestions? -Whimsickal
- Like this, and glad a new article has been created. Think you've caught the "feel" just right, and its got a few nice funnies in there too. Nice. --
Thank you. I hope to get it featured soon... Should I nominate my own article? -Whimsickal
Awesome. I was afraid this would be some retarded jokes about him getting shot or something. Hilarious article, please please self-nominate. --LORD V4DER 00:16, 1 December 2006 (UTC)
Hrm... my article got de-nominated cause its score was at +0, even though it shoulda been at +1? idk. Racism imo (har). --Whimsickal 04:29, 4 December 2006 (UTC)
I couldn't find one joke in the first two paragraphs. Should I bother reading more? --Got Milk? 14:44, 27 February 2007 (UTC)
- Peculiarly enough, someone (a Mr. 126.96.36.199, according to the edit log) seems to have replaced the page with the wikipedia page on the same topic. Now this could be some kind of subtle meta-humour, or they could just be a bit weird. Have put it back how it was, anyhow. --Sir Jam 11:26, 28 February 2007 (UTC)
I got rid of the excessive Ballin' going on. How is that funny? -Koryr 15:40, 29 March 2007 (UTC)
I didn't find this funny at all. I thought it was poorly written and put together. sorry.---
edit Heads up.
I, FullMetalJesus, would like to change this article upon my discovery of the one known as "Tupac Inca." Yes, there really did exist a "Tupac Fucking Inca" of the real Inca empire in Peru. I wouldn't have believed it at first if it weren't for my archaeology class in "kollege." So if you don't believe me, here's the wikipedia link to it. Tupac Inca
I thought about this and contrived a brainstorm of possible alterations to this article, I mean, geez, who wouldn't be able to, ya know? [meaning telepathy]
The foremost one on my mind is one which considers Tupac Inca to be the first version of Tupac, who was America's first "bard/rapper". I thought the 'perpetually self resurecting' bit might be useful here, especially when consider these other Real Life Tupac's.
So what do yous peeps think? I figured it would even be easy to edit an exisiting Tupac Shakur picture so that he would be wearing ancient Inca ruler items...Maybe even photoshop his ass next a pyramid and shit.
edit BEST MUTHAFUCKIN' RAPPIN' NIGGA EVER
Niggas hated on this boy because he would speak the cold truth about livin' life in a real dirty ass hood.
Perhaps there could Also be a reference to Jesus...ere one of'em. --FullMetalJesus 23:03, 15 April 2008 (UTC)
edit I'll tell you this
Who ever wrote this shit should try to have a little more respect 4 tha dead. U a hater and a fool. Thats all right i won't tell no body. Ain't got to. U allready did. Keep talkin pussy. watch who around tho. cuz this man practically saved peoples lives thru his music. Someone would love ta fix a loose jaw 4 ya. RIP TUPAC.
Tupac is the best rapper, ever. So fuck you uncyclopedia