Talk:Timeline of the big bang
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
edit From Pee Review
Basically, I just stole this article entire from wikipedia, and then changed most everything besides the headings. I was trying to be funny and not just stupid, and here's what I got. Really, I just want someone else to make decisions for me. *sniff* --Palsworth 01:13, 24 July 2006 (UTC)
Right, I will try to help you out here. I do think the idea of blending the theories of evolution and Genesis can potentially be a good concept.
- I really like the start where it mentions God was still living in his mother's basement, and the image is a perfect representation of the Universe before the Big Bang.
- There's also some great images conjured up - love the bit where God was waiting for some planks to build the Universe. Perhaps some pictures might be great for this, it might be a good idea to try Image request, or make some yourself.
- Whilst the references to the parallel Universes are funny, they are best left as mentions only, so it could be a good idea to stay away from developing this too much - there is a danger of it becoming too 'crufty'.
- The references of Jesus being an 'everyday guy' eating chicken fingers are great, and the way you keep referencing this sort of stuff in the article is good. There is also a great little attack on cliches with the pirates reference.
What I will say to try and help improve/expand the article:
- The 'fate of the Universe' would be good if you could say something like 'it is meant to go on forever, but recently God has been getting rather drunk and has come pretty close to accidentally pressing the 'Universe destruct' button in his living room. Or something like that, referencing once more the image of God being just some bachelor guy living in his mum's house.
Wow, um, I ended up going to town on that slightly. Anyway, really like how this is developing and hope this has helped out. --Hindleyite | PL | GUN | WOTM | Image Review - Use it | Converse 14:10, 29 July 2006 (UTC)