Talk:This page does not exist
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
- The page you are looking for may have been removed, deleted, hacked, joined the witness protection program, suffered an injury, is away on vacation, was molested by David Blane, won the lottery and went to a better server, saw Napoleon Dynamite and wanted to kill itself, discovered oil, had an airplane fall on it, was adopted my Martians, is playing hide and seek, protesting, was a member of AOL, is trying to out-do Waldo or simply just decided to fuck off forever.
- Please try the following;
- while you attempt to eat shit and die.
back or maybe Estel Getty's.
this thing and realize the page just hates you.
- http 404 - this page found you to be an asshole
- Internet Explorer thinks you are an asshole as well
- and we think you're an asshole, too!
|This article appears to contradict itself. Please see the discussion on the talk page.|
“I think This page does not exist, Therefore it exists”
“This page is dead”
“This page does not exist.”
If it hadn't existed we would have created it.
Maybe if it only exists in my mind? Oh no, am I going crazy?? Where am I writing at all?? Oh God, oh God help me. Wait, no, God doesn't exist either! Oh he must exist, He was featured! I've just referred to him! But does he have a talk page?
- I know it's possible to lock a page against editing. Is that not possible if the page doesn't exist? Or would the act of locking it against editing create the page which doesn't exist? My head hurts. Ekashp 02:43, 2 April 2007 (UTC)
- Is this a Zen thing? Or something to do with with Edwin Schrödinger? --
- When I nominated this page, it was the self-reference of that page's nonexistence that made it funny, and having a talk-page renders the page semi-existent, but then, of course, an anonymous will go ahead and create the actual page, writing something outward stupid, so the page will exist, but it won't be funny, what I'm trying to say is, it's better as nonexistent.... Uhm? Anyone here? - User:Guest/sig 17:28, 1 February 2006 (UTC)
- It's more probable that I don't exist than that this page doesn't. - Steve Ballmer 18:30, 1 February 2006 (UTC)
- Uhm... Doesn't quite make sense. I'm a sockpuppet, so I don't exist. Wait, sockpuppets do exist. In a sense. Or maybe not. I'm going to fucking kill the Uncertainty Principle. - Steve Ballmer 18:30, 1 February 2006 (UTC)
All hail Splarka, who has just reverted vandalism on this page! - User:Guest/sig 05:53, 14 February 2006 (UTC)
(Deletion log); 05:16 . . Splaka (Talk) (deleted "This page does not exist": content before blanking was: 'Aaaaaaa')
http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/This_page_some_times_exists --Warioman 15:40, September 21, 2009 (UTC)
I'm confused. WTF? Feature? AAAAA! --Poofers 06:43, 2 February 2006 (UTC)
Check the original version to get the idea. Its non-existence shouldn't be fixed! --Ruubio 07:05, 2 February 2006 (UTC)
The sheer audacity of having this nonexistent piece-of-crap as a nominated article makes it worthy of being a featured article. Bravo!--Putz 07:18, 2 February 2006 (UTC)
This crap ain't the top quality crap I'm used to see in the front page. I quote: "WFT?". --18.104.22.168 13:12, 2 February 2006 (UTC)
Can I vote here for creation? Can I? Huh? --
- Tag it if you dare mate, but you're on your own with this one. :) -- T. (talk) 19:00, 2 February 2006 (UTC)
I have a feeling this is really a complicated joke involving featuring complete crap that isn't even written... --Chronarion 18:57, 2 February 2006 (UTC)
WTF; this is awful. I mean, I've resisted urge to create articles with nonsensical titles, but I don't try to get non-articles on the front page. Mindspillage 20:16, 2 February 2006 (UTC)
I get the joke but it's very, very Lame... I mean like "Why wouldn't they let the stinkbug into the movie? HE HAD ONLY ONE SCENT AND IT WASN'T ENOUGH!" more lame than that lame. Bleek II 20:23, 2 February 2006 (UTC)
- There was no joke int he article. It's pure, unadulterated genius as it originally was, and not the crappy hack that someone made it into--Sir Flammable KUN 21:38, 2 February 2006 (UTC)
Too stupid to be featured. --21:41, 2 February 2006 (UTC)
- Maybe YOU'RE too stupid to be featured. Ever think about that? Huh? Huh? Yeah punk! Yeah, this is getting old. I waiting for RC to put a new one up.--Sir Flammable KUN 21:44, 2 February 2006 (UTC)
- ...Okay... you mean my user page? -- 21:49, 2 February 2006 (UTC)
SOME ANONYMOUS I.P HAS VANDALIZED IT!!!--Rataube 19:42, 1 February 2006 (UTC)
Oh my god I love this article!!! -Weyoun 47 04:16, 4 May 2006 (UTC)
- What article? There is no
cabalarticle! ~ 17:42, 8 May 2006 (UTC)
I have just not encountered this article, and I love it. --User:Nintendorulez 15:55, 15 May 2006 (UTC)
| VOTE FOR CREATION|
THIS PAGE DOES NOT FIT IN UNCYCLOPEDIA, OR IS NOT FUNNY WITH LITTLE CHANCE FOR REDEMPTION. SOMEONE HAS REQUESTED A CREATION. THAT SOMEONE WILL BE IGNORED UNTIL HE CAN ACHIEVE NOTHINGNESS. ALSO CHECK OUT ITS ENTRY AT UNCYCLOPEDIA:PAGES FOR CREATION.
- Hey, why not feature This page does not exist? I like it. :) --The 12:25, 4 June 2006 (UTC)
Thoughts? Pee review? Also, I'm thinking that just as we use this for generic, purposeless redlink, this article could be for purposeless bluelinks. --User:Nintendorulez 00:17, 6 June 2006 (UTC)
- The messages in that page would be good for the contradiction article. --Sbluen 04:22, 8 June 2006 (UTC)
Problems with creation
We seem to be having a few problems around the creation of this page. How about we link to this page? --The 10:31, 14 June 2006 (UTC)
- But that's a blue link. And nobody will see this, the real page. I say we just have a permanent link here on QVFD. If anyone tries to make it, it'll be shown as a blue link to be huffed ASAP. --User:Nintendorulez 18:55, 14 June 2006 (UTC)
- Good idea. --The 19:01, 14 June 2006 (UTC)
- "This, the real page". I thought this page didn´t even exist.--Rataube 00:32, 15 June 2006 (UTC)
Sorry about the Redirect
Sorry, I didn't check the discussion page first. I see the redirect has already been taken off. GravityIsForSuckers 12:13, 24 September 2006 (UTC)