Talk:The What Do You Want To Do Game
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
edit From Pee Review
Please put helpful comments only. I would like to expand the last section. Also, i'm all out of ideas for Images so if you have any, let me know. --03:11, 31 May 2006 (UTC)
edit The What Do You Want To Do Game v. The Keep Your Finger In The Box Game
The joke does hit me as much as The Keep Your Finger In The Box Game did. Besides, the two articles have a bit too much in common:
- Continue waiting.
- Wait some more.
- STOP THINKING ABOUT TAKING YOUR FINGER OUT OF THE BOX!
- Keeeeep waiting...
- Repeat all above steps until either the other player takes his finger out of the box and loses like a loser or the universe collapses in on itself and the game ends by default.
- You're thinking of something to do aren't you, stop it!
- Sigh again
- Wait for at least another hour.
- Go back to step three and repeat until everyone is out.
The more a style is repeated, the less funny it gets. Your article is ok by itself, but the chance of getting featured seems remote.
-- Colonel Swordman 07:54, 5 June 2006 (UTC)
Er... The "does" is actually "doesn't". Sorry about the typo (hope that didn't hurt your feelings.)
-- Colonel Swordman 15:30, 6 June 2006 (UTC)