Talk:The Tao of Pooh
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
I've made a few stylistic changes that I think help the article read better, but there are still some minor issues that could use some attention at some point:
- There's only one "n" in Denis Leary's name. I changed the spelling in the article, but the name in the image is still misspelled. Not that it really matters much.
- Since the name of the book is The Tao of Pooh, shouldn't "The" be in the article name as well?
--Bitwise Platypus 07:00, 13 Jun 2005 (UTC)
I changed the two poops to poohps as, well, poop isn't really funny but at least poohp is sort of on the subject >_> pointless Nazi/Jew bashing (even if it's possibly sarcasm - too tired to figure out if it is or isn't) should be removed, this subject has a lot of potential (come on, The Tao of Pooh can't get any more random. I haven't seen that book title for years) but it's in bad shape. User:Chocceh/sig. 06:29, 19 June 2006 (UTC)
- OK, I'm working on a rewrite, saved on my computer... I have to get images and make links etc. User:Chocceh/sig. 16:39, 19 June 2006 (UTC)
- YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY! I posted the new article. I'm waiting for a friend to finish drawing the picture go with it, so we'll have to live with text for now. User:Chocceh/sig. 00:17, 20 June 2006 (UTC)
- Article needs a face lift or to be destroyed; I skimmed through and read Piglet is raped and becomes a telemarketer, wanders around Seattle, Pooh has an SUV and something about huffing kittens. Articles like this are why people make fun of Uncyclopedia, let's fix this shit. 18.104.22.168