Talk:The Popularity of War
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
edit Like it so far
Just a couple of things...
- Images of war - can be somewhat off-putting - the Buddhist monk and Israeli soldier are just a bit too much. The rest are good. Love the Lincoln one.
- Use Latex math functions for the equations.
- Popularity of War = (Active nations still extant) + Years of war + (Casualties / 100,000)
- Popularity (of war)
- Nations (still extant and active)
- time (in years)
- Total number of (human) casualties / 100,000
By the way, I have no idea what the bowtie actually means in mathematics, but it looks good. You could keep with the weapon motif and use instead.
The other thing is mathematically means or but it has a more sciencey ring to it.
- Pup 01:43, 12 July 2009 (UTC)
- Thanks I've never used the maths functions--Sog1970 10
- 14, 12 July 2009 (UTC)