From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
|This article was nominated for deletion on March 28-29, 2009.
The result of the discussion was Keep.
This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Thailand article.
Why locked ? -- Bact 00:17, 7 Jan 2006 (UTC)
Why I can't edit some shit in this page (Good Rhyme) I-Tai (but male) --Special:Contributions/Some Non-user Assho 07:51, September 11, 2009 (UTC)
- A bunch of random IPs kept making unfunny edits that did personal attacks on H. M. King of Thailand and other people. We voted that it was not funny, and if you read the rest of this talk page random IPs kept cussing at us and accusing us of BS stuff. So an administrator, (not me I am not an administrator nor is Ace Attacker) decided to lock the page for anonymous IP edits. If you care to register an account, you can edit the page again. This happens to pages that are mostly vandalized, and this page was vandalized almost 24 hours a day at one time. --Lt. Sir Orion Blastar (talk) 19:35, September 12, 2009 (UTC)
- Agrees -- 188.8.131.52 13:43, 7 Jan 2006 (UTC)
- Wrong! Somehow the article miss the MOST important fact. The most reliable person, Sondhi Limthongkul, is a priest of Hastur! He alway wear yellow in public and have very large number of cultists around him during his dark ritual. The ritual alway perform on friday, include today, the 13th Friday. Though he does not perform it every Friday. The ritual is filled with chaotic atmosphere, Sondhi even threaten to have cultists kill non-cultists who try to interfere the ritual. (All of these is fact, no kidding.) 184.108.40.206 06:47, 13 Jan 2006 (UTC)
- Among uncyclopedians....jerks remain!! —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk • contribs)
Woop! There is Japaneese version of this article but no Thai's. Cool.Ace Attacker 10:29, 20 September 2006 (UTC)
This article still isn't funny. It will continue not to be funny until the Thais stop bumming each other and let ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว edit it. Rogue two 08:34, 30 April 2008 (UTC)
- You can try. Nobody will mess with it, if it's truly funny. Ace Attacker 15:07, 30 April 2008 (UTC)
Edits criticising the king of Thailand are reverted? Well, that's just like Wikipedia! I thought this was supposed to be different? I'm less sure why the Thaksin satire was removed. An Isan Monarchist? Unusual, to say the least.--Rogue two 09:51, 14 April 2008 (UTC)
Howcome no-one has the balls to make fun of thier cocksucker of a king Bhumibol? I mean, there are alot of jokes related censorship you can pull on this one... —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 18.104.22.168 (talk • contribs)
- As Thai Uncyclopedian, I can't bring myself to that point. And there are much more funny people to make fun in this cursed realm, like the current Coup members. It not censorship, we just don't want to say anything bad about him.Ace Attacker 07:11, 8 October 2006 (UTC)]
honestly though, what makes the king of thailand so special? he hasn't done anything but sit on his royal ass and take credit for things not of his own doing. 22.214.171.124 02:56, 10 October 2006 (UTC)
- Honest, he does more work than any politician scums in this cursed land. Whatever, there is another reason why he's one-who-shall-not-be-touch. It risk has one of those loyal-wannabe jerks to block this website (I believe the King himself won't mind some joke). You known, I don't want to use proxy just for enter this site (use proxy to enter porn site is worthy though).Ace Attacker 05:50, 10 October 2006 (UTC)
- King Bhumibol Adulyadej does a lot of charity work for poor people. Wikipedia states: "Bhumibol used part of his great wealth to fund development projects, particularly in rural areas. He is immensely popular in Thailand, and is revered as a semi-divine figure by many Thais. Critics, mostly outside Thailand, attribute this status to the suppression of criticism of the monarchy." King Bhumibol has done a lot of great things for the Thai people in poor areas of Thailand. I am not really sure why anyone would want to be critical of him, he gives most of his wealth away for charity. He even brought Democracy to Thailand in the first place, and is held by the Thai people just like US citizens hold George Washington in a place of honor. The only people who would insult him would be those ignorant of what he has done for the Thai people. --Lt. Sir Orion Blastar (talk) 02:15, 12 May 2007 (UTC)
- Ah, right. So the reasons that you don't want your King criticised on uncyclopedia, after we pare down the monarchist feudal pile-rimming are:
- 1. He gives the poor people money so they'll like him and
- 2. He'll cut off your innertubes if you do.
- Brave fighters for free speech, don't you think? However I'd prefer it if you didn't enforce this sort of totalitarianism on people who live in countries that aren't run by a military dictatorship. Thanks. --Rogue two 09:59, 14 April 2008 (UTC)
- Actually, this time I'm more upset with all girl has penis. Being Pedophile is
disgusting enoughcool and sweet, don't add bitter juice by claim they're Gay :p . Ace Attacker 14:36, 14 April 2008 (UTC)
- You're far too sensitive. All Thai men have vaginas? --Rogue two 17:28, 14 April 2008 (EDT)
- No, they have pair of tentacles in place of penis. Exposing to Japenese Hentai cause weird side effect. About being too sensitive, I just got a lovely rose and some chocolate from my belove junior school lolitas. Imagine they have unwant bodypart pretty much ruin my precious goal (if you don't understand, go and find cute underage kid for your own). Ace Attacker 05:51, 15 April 2008 (UTC)
- Shrugs* Mai pen rai.
What the hell is with you Thai Censorship nazis? you guys are such hypocrites... everything is fair game, accept your precious king. well I have news for you...he likes feet! not only that, he said he has a thing for horse semen... —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 126.96.36.199 (talk • contribs)
- For free speech, here in Uncyclopedia, you can write whatever you want , of cause. However, it also mean I can remove whatever I found to be tasteless and unfunny too. And your edits, most of them, is just lame. Wait, Al-tan said it isn't good to ignore people's opinion completely, so I ask my westerner friends to comments your edits. And they said I'm wrong, you edits isn't lame, they're SUCK! If you can't stand got your edit removed, either try to improve your sense of humor, or just leave. Ace Attacker 04:23, 5 May 2007 (UTC)
Damn it man, you gotta quit the censorship...we all know you love Bhumibol, so maybe I'll make you a damn Cock ring with his face on it, but for all of us who think he's fair game...LEAVE US ALONE! Bhumibol is one funny mother fucker who looks like a chimp, so let us make fun of him in peace, you thai hypocrite! P.S. Improve you english if you want to edit ENGLISH uncyclopedia.
- You can edit, I can remove it. That's fair game. Basically use four letters word is just cheap but tasteless method to make fun of thing, yet you even fail to make it funny. Basically, if you don't want to have your text edited, LEAVE this place in peace. When main page claim everyone can edit it doesn't mean only you can edit. Ace Attacker 12:18, 9 May 2007 (UTC)
YOU can remove it, I can add it. THAT'S fair game. Basically defending somebody nobody but Thais cares about on an AMERICAN site (in english none-the-less can't you censor the thai page?) Basically, if you don't want to be offended, you can LEAVE us in peace. when the main page claims "Everyone can edit" it doesn't mean "Comments regarding Bhumibol aren't tolerated" now how 'bout that for dem apples? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs)
The humour says that the article is "overtly american" but at the current level, it is only a big thai inside joke. add some shit about bhumibol, or prostitution, or drugs, or things about the REAL Thailand. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Theking (talk • contribs)
- So you understand, then why complain? If you think your edit is really good one, just keep add it but keep in mind that I ALSO have right to remove it too. I don't mind have edit war with you, really. Second, this article exist in peaceful state for long time until YOU try to add your tasteless joke. Look at history! Finally, read Beginner's Guide/Make sense. Your edit is pure nonsense, made up by unconnect fact (feet king? If he ever break your mom's neck with single kick and claim that's why he like foot, it would be solid, but he isn't) and it isn't funny at all. Another example, one of your previous edit ruin Star Wars reference, turn them into random quotes without meaning behind it. However, I take the point that this isn't really overly American at all. So I will remove that template, as well as some inside-joke as well. Oh, and remember to sign your comment. Ace Attacker 15:43, 10 May 2007 (UTC)
Will you add some funny jokes that people who are english speakers (Americans, Brits, Irish) can find funny and about what they know about thailand, like the Feet King, Prostitution, and Yaa Baa? I mean, there ain't going to be an editing war, because nobody but THAI speaking Thais (not ENGLISH SPEAKERS!). This article is complete and utter garbage. How are these jokes funny? these are the worst jokes on ENGLISH uncyclopedia. Get this "joke", for example:
"The national Greeting is หวัดดี (short term of Sawassdee)." "The national Military Base is Saparn Lhek. " "The coolest guy in Thailand is Chuan Leekpai,, son of a Tuan. His gay gang are Mark (มาร์ค ม.7) and Tep Teuk (เทือก) "
HOW THE HELL ARE THESE JOKES FUNNY? do any english speakers find these pathetic attempts at humour any good? please let me know, for It is starting to piss me off how many Thais think that what they say is funny. It ain't. Feet King (ภูมิพลอดุลยเดช) is Hella Funnier. People like Ace Attacker need to back off and come back only when they learn western humour and satire (including that Anyone, including feet king is open game) is the only thing allowed on ENGLISH uncyclopedia.. 184.108.40.206 20:57, 10 May 2007 (UTC)
- I am from the USA, and I am getting most of the Thai jokes. My wife is half-Thai and grew up near Bangkok. She is smart enough and has enough sense to stay away from Uncyclopedia. I know a little about Thai culture and I visited Thailand in 2000 to visit my wife's relatives there and I will go back again in June of this year to visit them again. I added some western references to Thai culture in an attempt to make the article funnier for the Western reader and linked to some Wikipedia articles to inform the Western reader of things in Thai culture that they might no know about. I suggest that you might want to do the same for things not obvious to the western reader. As for the insults on King Bhumibol, they are not funny because bias is not a substitute for humor, please read Uncyclopedia:How To Be Funny And Not Just Stupid they are more stupid than funny. I side with Ace Attacker on this one, if you can make fun of King Bhumibol without being biased or stupid, go right ahead. I added a bit about him I hope were funny and not too insulting, like overthrowing the government and stuff. Read this part:
|"Never substitute bias in place of humor. While biases and points of view are allowed, often to the extent of encouragement, on Uncyclopedia, simply writing something like "The Big Mac is a piece of dog shit on two buns" or "Man United are considered by everyone to be the best athletes in the history of mankind" is not funny by itself. Instead, explain, in lavish detail, what makes these things so great or terrible. Remember, you aren't the only person on this planet. Try to keep your stuff funny, but not insulting."|
Noticed that this page is still an unfunny, censored shithole thanks to the Bhumibol-ass-raped Thais. Keep up the good work. Hope your dwindling rice exports are enough to keep you going when all the foreign investment flees when your insane สยามมกุฎราชกุมาร takes over. Oh, but you can't discuss it can you? because your king is so frightened of criticism that he puts you in prison if you even look like you're going to criticise him.
Good luck catching up with the 21st Century. --220.127.116.11 12:07, January 13, 2013 (UTC)
Hello 18.104.22.168, replacing several images with the same image, adding in stupid quotes that aren't funny in the first place, is a form of vandalism. I see you've done it a couple of times. I think you need to really read this article: read this part and learn that bias is not a replacement for humor. Your edits are very unfunny, and seem to be the same repetitive stuff over and over again that makes no sense. At first when I read your forum post, I had almost sided with you, but now that I see you exhibit the same bad behavior over and over again, I am calling you a vandal. Please read the humor guidelines that we have here and learn to be funny and not just stupid. It is required reading. --Lt. Sir Orion Blastar (talk) 02:22, 31 May 2007 (UTC)
I have come to the conclusion that Uncyclopedia editors are unfunny wankers who will never get laid in their lives, they have an unfunny obsession with Oscar Wilde (I never got this; you guys are becoming as rigid as wikipedia, which you claim is for geeks), and I am pretty sure you guys are a couple pounds over a star wars convention. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS? do you guys know anything about being cool, funny, getting laid, etc.? thus I have come to the conclusion that uncyclopedia is a alternative for a real life, for geeks, lonely fat losers like Orion Blastar who can't get laid, and other socially inept and lonely sad suicidal wankers. good job uncyclopedia; you have created another forum for WOW users and Star Wars fans worldwide to show how unfunny and lame they really are! —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs)
- Actually, WoW and Star Wars have their own wikis. This place is for the basic sort of loser that can't get into the scary obsessions of most of the "real world". 22:08, 3 January 2008 (UTC)
- Yeah our idea of funny is outlined in HTBFANJS, which you never bothered to read. Your idea of funny is vandalism, vanity, making fun of other Uncyclopedia editors in this article, bias, personal attacks, and general trolling using sockpupets. I think you might find that Encyclopedia Dramatica is more to your liking that Uncyclopedia apparently is to your liking. --Lt. Sir Orion Blastar (talk) 00:21, 4 January 2008 (UTC)
how the hell are constant Oscar Wilde jokes and consistent censorship of offensively deemed material funny? an idiot, you are, you and all you fellow wankers. get some lives, and give up the mouse. the only time I come on here is to hope I can berate you all enough to give up! so come on, give in 126.96.36.199 08:59, 6 January 2008 (UTC)
- It is not censorship, it is removal of unfunny things. You are not as funny as you think you are, at least to a majority of Uncyclopedia. Nobody cares what you think is funny. --Lt. Sir Orion Blastar (talk) 19:37, 7 January 2008 (UTC)
- Nah, it isn't about offend or not. Uncyclopedia has lot of offensive article, it just that your joke is lamest among the lame. And why would anyone give up the precious mouse because you want to? At least BEG in formal manner. Ace Attacker 16:09, 6 January 2008 (UTC)
Okay then, Ace Attacker, I have a challenge for you: say at least ONE bad thing about Bhumibitch Adulyadej. just ONE thing. I want to hear if you are just a hypocrite, or if you really are a royalist monkey as I suspect. come on, fool. I dare you. say just ONE bad thing. his feet stink, he is an old crone, anything, I don't care...just prove that you aren't a royalist ass kisser. 188.8.131.52 08:38, 7 January 2008 (UTC)
- Tell me a good reason why I must do as you say. Prove anything by obey lesser being like you doesn't worth my time. Ace Attacker 14:36, 7 January 2008 (UTC)
- The King spends more time on helping out the poor, than improving the economy for the rich. He does a lot of charity work. I suppose if you are rich, you can see that as a bad thing. --Lt. Sir Orion Blastar (talk) 19:37, 7 January 2008 (UTC)
Okay, so I my suspicions were correct: Ace Attacker is a royalist ass kisser and Orion is just some geek asian culture junky, so he always sides with asians hoping for acceptance. got it!184.108.40.206
- If that's all you can think, go ahead. I don't care for lower being's opinion as it won't effect my life, you aren't one of my loli sisters anyway. Ace Attacker 04:53, 11 January 2008 (UTC)
- I highly doubt he has the reading comprehension to understand what the rules and policies are about on Uncyclopedia. I suspect he's highly retarded, and has a problem with his amylgada, so he has to take it out on foreigners, foreign nations, and anyone who cites the rules and policies that he breaks. He appears to be 100% racist towards Asians, most likely a Klan member. He hasn't studied anything about Thailand, like people like myself have, I even visited Thailand a few times. I doubt he's ever been there, most likely they would reject his entry into the nation, as he might have a criminal history and be prone to throwing fits of rage when they ask him to fill out a Visa form and pose for a picture. --Lt. Sir Orion Blastar (talk) 02:02, 12 January 2008 (UTC)
Yeah, thats it fuckwad, you hit the nail on the head. everyone one who is a socialist/antiroyalist is a...klan member! I am not even sure if they let west indian Trinidadian americans like me in the clan, but hey, mr. oh-so-knowledgeable about other peoples cultures is majoring in foreign relations at oxford, so he MUST know more about me. I know more about fucking Thailand then I ever wished to know (still more than you, you pretentious jackass) so now you are going to pull out the web credentials on everything your fat ass has learned from wikipedia to make it seem as if you actually have been there!. and I don't know how me hating a king of a third world nation (look it up! it sure as hell ain't a developed economy) translates into hatred of all asians! guess what: i am part punjabi! does that make me racist against asians? oh you ignorant royalist scum, you will do anything to impress the asians just so you can say to your pizzafaced white buddies "look at me, I am with an asian everybody I am MULTICULTURAL!" get a life; anyone who patrols the web for king comments on a page that is SUPPOSED TO be making fun of the Thais (not all clean and censored so no one gets their delicate feelings hurt) needs to get laid, or stop using his blow up doll once in a while. 220.127.116.11
- Well if you know so much, then you'll know your entries were mostly racist, if you studied the culture of Thailand. Thailand gets a lot of culture from India as well as their religion. I studied International Management and International Studies at College, I have a wife who is half-Thai and I have a lot of friends from various parts of the world. You'll also know that someone can be racist against someone from the same area they are from, like Asia, Europe, etc. Hitler for example was Jewish and hated his Jewish heritage and took it out on all Jewish people. Nice to see that you are racist against white people as well as geeks. Hatred is your favorite emotion, I think? You'll notice I wrote funny things in this article that are not racist, because I avoid being biased as well as avoid being racist. As per the HTBFANJS policies. --Lt. Sir Orion Blastar (talk) 14:36, 13 January 2008 (UTC)
- Well, I have no objection that Thailand is third world nation. I don't care if you want to learn about this curse land of disturbing people or not neither. You can hate anybody to guts and it won't shake my world (which already feature quite happy life, enough that I don't have to be a cybertroll). Only thing is that your joke is nonsense, lame, tasteless and unfunny at all. I can tell that you're total unimaginary person, since you can't get anything better and continue this lame stuff for year. Plus, any people with life should already lets go off such joke if nobody else found it amusing. But since you hold it for so long time, I'm pretty sure you have nothing better in real life either. Seriously, next time you want to tell someone to get a life, stand in front of mirror and look at that ugly face. He's one who need it most. Ace Attacker 15:50, 13 January 2008 (UTC)
Settle down now boys and stop all your cursing and bigotnessness. Remember not to be a dick and not to be stupid. Right, I might regret this but I'll do it anyway. If someone likes/supports the king it doesn't make them a royalist. Why do they like him ? 2 reasons probably. They're taught to like him from a young age. There are many many reasons to like him. See UN lifetime achievement award. Thinking someone is a royalist because they like the king is like thinking someone is racist because they don't like Oprahs show or a vegitarian because they have carrots with their steak. It's just a basic error in logic. The world isn't that simple my socialist friend particularly in Thailand. Don't bother getting into an edit war with a Thai person about this kind of thing if you are going to put stuff that is offensive/stupid/dicklike without being funny. You won't win. Just make edits funny. If it's genuinely funny it will survive. Group hug ? Sean.hoyland - talk 12:36, 13 January 2008 (UTC)
Forget to say, sorry to hear that the Klan interview didn't work out. Those bastards.
http://uncyclopedia.org/index.php?title=UnNews:Klan_to_become_equal_opportunities_employer&action=edit Sean.hoyland - talk 13:18, 13 January 2008 (UTC)
- Well he can always apply with the Nazis, I heard they are looking for people with racism experience. If not the Islamic Terrorists are looking for recruits, no qualifications, just someone stupid enough to wear a suicide vest and let their handler hold the trigger. Then they just walk somewhere and let someone else push the button. Even mental defectives are accepted. Obviously he did one too many suicide bombings in this article, so he is qualified for that. --Lt. Sir Orion Blastar (talk) 15:32, 30 April 2008 (UTC)
Don't forget to vote here. It's a democracy again.
Although it *is* a military democracy. It helps if you have money, power, guns, yaa-baa and/or familial connections to Hun Sen.
From Pee Review
It really makes me mad that there are such censorship jockeys on the english version of the Thailand
Whenever I make a wee comment about Bhumibol Adulyadej, Feet king of thailand (yet they all love him to death), they delete it, even against the will of native english speakers. please stop the censorship! 18.104.22.168
(I removed the above comment from inside the nowiki tags. ----OEJ 16:27, 15 May 2007 (UTC))
|Humour:||5||Many of the jokes suffer from random-meme syndrome. Others are weakened by the writing. Others are incoherent. See endnotes.|
|Concept:||7||We should have an article on Thailand. Wickedpedia does.|
|Prose and formatting:||3||This article needs rewriting help. See endnotes.|
|Images:||4||I'd like to see some pictures of interesting and funny Thai things. We have the whole internets at our disposal. Let's find some pictures.|
|Miscellaneous:||7||I'd like to see this article get rewritten, polished, and made a shining example of a good country article.|
|Reviewer:||----OEJ 16:27, 15 May 2007 (UTC)|
Endnotes: After reviewing the initial post, I am uncertain whether there is any point in a detailed critique of the article -- if the post is just a protest about revert-wars, there's not much point in droning on and on about prose quality.
Oh well. Droning on and on is what I do best.
First: Sections like The Coup seem to be mostly random references to pop culture figures like Tom Cruise, Count Dooku, Jackie Chan, etc. That's pretty boring. It would be far more interesting to the reader if the authors constructed a coherent, satirical story about the coup.
Second: Nightlife in Thailand appears to be mostly the copy-pasted lyrics to Murray Head's One Night In Bangkok...and which no one took the trouble to even format as lyrics. Plagiarism: not smart, not witty, and definitely huffable.
Third: Quite a lot of the article is borderline-illiterate English. If someone wishes to actually improve this article, I would suggest:
- Cut out the plagiarism and the random horsecrap.
- Rewrite the remaining material as well as you can.
- Engage the services of Ceridwyn's Proofreading Service to help fix the worthwhile material.
Note that I strongly suggest the authors do a lot of hard work on the article before they submit it for proofreading. It would be an utter waste of Ceridwyn's time to proof an article that has huge amounts of material that should be deleted anyway.
----OEJ 16:27, 15 May 2007 (UTC)
- There's no point in a detailed critique of the article; it's not going to change significantly while it's sat on by Thai monarchists.--Rogue two 23:02, 14 April 2008 (UTC)
- Only if your joke desperately need to mock monarchy. Judge from your contribution, you are smart enough to poke at other subject and be mildly funny. Ace Attacker 05:56, 15 April 2008 (UTC)
- You're just being evasive now. Why don't you admit that the reason you don't want people criticising the king is that if you do, your access to the internet will be censored? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Rogue two (talk • contribs)
- Sure, it is among other reason (most joke toward that guy are lame and never funny). But I guess it also mean you aren't smart as I expect and can't author something funny without touch monarchy... Ace Attacker 17:25, 15 April 2008 (UTC)
- Actually the jokes about the king of Thailand are the unfunny Internet Memes that keep being repeated and keep being added to this article. Calling him the feet king is like doing an "All your base are belong to us" slogan ten years after it was popular but has become an unfunny Internet Meme that only stupid people keep repeating. We want fresh new ideas, parts of the article rewritten more funny Thailand pictures. Making fun of the King of Thailand not only is unfunny but really really stupid plus it is really really old by now. It would be better and funnier and smarter to make fun of Tuk Tuks, or make fun of tourists that go to Thailand only for sex and nothing else, or Thai TV shows and movies that are currently running. --Lt. Sir Orion Blastar (talk) 02:37, 16 April 2008 (UTC)
Is there any reason why this article is under continual censorship with those obviously against ANYTHING more then offensive towards the king? is there anyway we could have both parties win? it's just ONE stupid joke about ONE stupid King of STUPID Thailand. I notice it is mostly Orion Blastar and Ace Attacker--these guys have no sense of humour at all--come on, its just a joke bru! and besides, I found the feet king joke rather funny! 22.214.171.124
- No, it isn'tjust joke. It's lame-unfunny joke. Oh, and you're one who lack sense of humor, talk about serious taste issue! (and yoy just admited that it's STUPID joke). Ace Attacker 07:49, 21 June 2008 (UTC)
- I also said that your king was stupid. do you agree with me on that one as well? come on now, can't pick and choose what we're going to agree on! (oh, and trust me, anyone who " lack sense english" isn't going to tell me about a lack of humor! you'll never understand westerners, so get over yourself! (I'm not american, I'm a South African, but I live in San Francisco, so take that, evil!) 126.96.36.199
- Well, it doesn't matter if I'm agree with you or not. Fact is, we have policy not to include STUPID joke but not even single guideline mention we must include stupid person. So it doesn't matter. Ace Attacker 05:30, 22 June 2008 (UTC)
Since when did you take over the god of satire's job? don't like it, do something about it! I'll just revert it back anyway.Omars oh, and what joke are you referencing? is Bhumibol a sacred cow? because the american Mark Twain once said that they make "the best hamburgers". I couldn't agree more Omars 05:16, 22 June 2008 (UTC) (and btw, what does the Chinese coat of arms have to do with thailand? at least Bhumibol is relevant)
- You people need to calm the fuck down. Here's a comment that Ace deleted: You AMERICA! Don't you have a shame? Teasing King like this? SHAME TO YOU ALL! UNCYCLOPEDIA, the place that there is only stupids like YOU working on. Shame to you and your family and your country! • <5:18, 22 Jun 2008>
- Well, I will consider about coat of arm. The military of Thailand are pussies who can't fight anything but unarmed governer anyway, not even a group of savage riot. Still, the feet king joke is random, irrelevant, STUPID and LAME. Ace Attacker 05:30, 22 June 2008 (UTC)
- Ok, here's what I've gathered. You guys seem to have two different opinions about what's funny. This is normal; humor is subjective, etc. There's room for both jokes. However, I think it's somewhat ridiculous to assume that every negative edit made to this page is from US citizens. Most of us know jack about Thailand and the rest of the world. Instead of just reverting each other, how about you talk on talk pages(revolutionary idea, I know), and talk about what each of you thinks. Keep in mind that we don't do censorship here(to a point), and that there are only 2 over-arching, all important rules. They're at UN:R, and worth a read. Try to make what you write accessible to as many people as possible, even those outside Thailand itself. When you guys can make a decision, be it compromise or one guy giving up, drop me a note at User_talk:TheLedBalloon, and I'll unprotect this when I wake up tomorrow. Happy arguing! - 05:47, Jun 22
Time to chat.
Anyone wanna talk about what's going on, here, instead of just pointlessly revert-warring and clogging up RecentChanges? -05:37, Jun 22
- Oooh, you're in troooooouble...
05:43, 22 June 2008 (UTC)
- Seriously. I really wanted to sleep tonight, I really did. *sigh* -
05:48, Jun 22
- Then just give me admin powers and call it a night! --MegaPleb • Dexter111344 • Complain here 05:50, 22 June 2008 (UTC)
- Seriously. I really wanted to sleep tonight, I really did. *sigh* -
I agree that this article isn't that great, but that lame feet king joke doesn't make it better at all. Actually, I won't mind include him in this article as long as it isn't stupid random insultive joke. Ace Attacker 06:22, 22 June 2008 (UTC)
Can we put a joke in here about Bhumibol? And what do you mean "not insulting"? the whole point is satire and lampooning; I'm sorry if you're country will block your access to the website if you don't kowtow to Bhumibol. the last time I heard, Thailand was (supposedly) a democracy, so make a complaint to your parliamentarian. 188.8.131.52 07:29, 24 June 2008 (UTC)
- Mind you, it's already in policy. I won't mind insulting much, if it's truly funny. But combine with random element, it shouldn't include to start. And no, Thailand suppose to be democracy, but the coup destroyed that. Now certain group of evil barbarians (Cult of Yellow AKA ASS TV, to be specify) cause havoc with nobody dare to oppsoe them. Ace Attacker 12:20, 24 June 2008 (UTC)
Aren't there any respects in Uncyclopedia? Teasing like this? There are limits as well, too, if you don't want to end up in the court. --184.108.40.206 14:41, 12 July 2008 (UTC)
- Well, I'm fine with "teasing" as long as it isn't something stupid and lame. Ace Attacker 16:21, 12 July 2008 (UTC)
Well, I found the "Feet" jokes really stupid, they were unoriginal, and non-sequiter at best--However, the new article on King "He who must not be named" is pretty funny, as it portrays him as a philanthropist who really isn't. I like it :) also, we need to find a way to edit out some of the more inane references to Sagat, which I found dumb. who's in agreement?
P.S. to whoever said that there are limits, there are none; the servers are in America, and maybe in Thailand it's illegal to view this page making fun of the government, but if it offends you, simply don't go to this website. Sreggaematic 09:44, 15 January 2009 (UTC)
- Feel free to remove/edit Sagat references, I only lets it be because he's possibly the most famous Thai ;). Ace Attacker 06:34, 16 January 2009 (UTC)
Who agrees with me that Sondhi Limonghtukul (or whatever that guy's last name is spelled like) doesn't get a fair share? he's like the brains behind the countrie's newspapers, so he needs to be toppled 220.127.116.11 00:34, 17 January 2009 (UTC)
- His article got deleted long ago. Of cause, he is leader of Has...eh...The King in Yellow cult and worth to include here. Ace Attacker 01:49, 17 January 2009 (UTC)
Note to editors
To to save from VFD I have reverted back to a version in 2007 before people who think that racist ranting = funny. Note... Being Racist is OK in Uncyclopedia, but you have to be more creative than what we were seeing in this article. If I have removed anything which actually made this article funny to anyone other than someone with a hate of the place please add it back. Do not revert my entire revert. You have been warned. MrN 16:38, Mar 28
Pleast insert a [[ru:Таиланд]] interwiki. The article — ru:Таиланд.
weaning off of tramadol
- Okay, you're either a spambot or that is a really popular phrase in Wisconsin. But Google says you're a spambot which sucks for me because it means I can't use the phrase, "Awesome Post. I add this Blog to my bookmarks", in real life without everyone I pass by thinking I'm some automaton. Oh well. MegaPleb • Dexter111344 • Complain here 19:13, February 10, 2011 (UTC)
== acai berry leukemia
I just book marked your blog on Digg and StumbleUpon.I enjoy reading your commentaries.
Five years later and this article is still an infantile, unfunnny, censored piece of shit. Well done, terrified little gooks. Your king has obviously raped you well.
18.104.22.168 14:15, February 25, 2012 (UTC)