From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
edit Spoiler bars
Is there anyway to mock-up TV Tropes's Spoiler bars?--Occono 14:37, 17 August 2009 (UTC)
- Ah, good question. Let me look into it for a while. Sir MacMania GUN—[14:40 17 Aug 2009]
- Yes, you can replicated the spoiler bars, but you'll have to follow the format that has been followed above.
- (I'm working on a bunch more stuff, so I'll be a bit late implementing those bars, but you're certainly welcome to go ahead.) Sir MacMania GUN—[14:53 17 Aug 2009]
Not sure if feedback is accepted in talk pages, but whatever : Great article. 184.108.40.206 00:47, 31 August 2009 (UTC) This article is brilliant, and you should feel brilliant.
This article is a CrowningMomentOfAwesome for Uncyclopedia.--LionsPhil/220.127.116.11 00:28, January 13, 2010 (UTC)
The site’s reputation has gone down hill from the moment it was created in 2004 and hasn’t stopped for breath since. More then half of the tropes are depressing in which many of those create both fear and hatred. Also most viewers on the site choose a fight instead of a write and by 2024 it will be deleted completely and permanently, after two decades of mismanagement. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 18.104.22.168 (talk • contribs) 08:42, August 29, 2011
edit A Reply to 22.214.171.124
OF COURSE! feedback is accepted in talk pages, this site is the reverse of TV Tropes where feedback is accepted in the talk pages but not the actual articles (lol)! Just wanted to point out that from my experience in making articles on this site; THERE ARE LOTS of A-holes who may want to mark this page for deletion due to not being accessible. I think that is a load of bullshit, and if any idiot tries to pull a VFD (Vote For Deletion) on this page, you'll have my vote to keep it. People aren't gonna read this article unless they know at least SOMETHING about TV Tropes, so why bother with accessiblity? Anyway, great job with the article guys! --The Imperial Judge EvilCecil4th 12:44, November 16, 2009 (UTC)
- Just give us a holler on our forums if that ever happens. 126.96.36.199 01:56, December 19, 2009 (UTC)
I agree 100%. This page is amazing, practically perfect.
edit Good memories
Reading this page brings back some good memories... TVtropes has been going downhill FAST lately, the tone of this article could be a lot nastier now. But you don't have to do that, give us ex-tropers something to remember it by.
- Encyclopedia Drammatica.ch is doing a great job in mocking what's currently going on with TT. And This Troper too. No need for Uncyclopedia to talk about the mess that is Troper Tales and Fast Eddie's screw ups, this article still sums up everything to a T without needing it to be a giant WoT. 188.8.131.52 18:57, September 12, 2011 (UTC)
This article keeps getting better and better. Keep it classy Uncyclopedia. 184.108.40.206 18:52, September 12, 2011 (UTC)