Talk:Star Trek: Voyager
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Star Trek: Voyager article.
- The crew encounters a giant tornado in space. This occurs shortly after the movie Twister arrives in theaters.
- The crew encounters a race of dinosaurs from Earth. This occurs shortly after the The Lost World: Jurassic Park arrives in theaters.
- Reports of Macro-viruses in MS Office inspire an episode where Janeway becomes Sigourney Weaver and fights off... a Macro Virus.
- Captain Proton. This episode is not a satire of cheesy sci-fi serials. Rather, it proves that a long lasting sci-fi show can continue on even with ridiculous plots, unbelievable acting, cardboard characters, overused special effects, and quick resolutions with no lasting effect.
- Janeway explains how the Y2K bug was never a problem in the year 2001. Because the show has to remain topical for modern viewers. Without looking dated or anything.
- Seven explains the actual plot of First Contact. You know, just in case the audience didn't get it.
- The last episode. The plot does a superb job of demonstrating everything that is wrong with this series. Consists of a flashing message that reads: "Yeah, I can't believe you watched this crap for seven years either."
This article is about 70% true. somebuddy fix it
Yes this article is too accurate. I posted the reminder, but someone reverted the artice back to what it was before. Come on guys, if you want accuracy, go to Wikipedia.
edit I like it
Gentle and dangerous humour by staying close to the facts, well done! AlanD 00:34, 8 February 2007 (UTC)
edit Harry Kim's past future
Fortunately, Kim sacrificed his life in order to erase this horrendus alternate timeline, and only viewers unlucky enough to have temporal shields had to endure it.
It would appear that this incident resulted in Harry Kim being thrown back in time and back to Earth, where he tried to make a life for himself as an army medic and later as a teacher while trying to avoid interfering with the timeline, but in time he apparently got sick of being a goodie-two-shoes slave to the Temporal Prime Directive and ran for mayor of Hawaii County. Even as Mayor he was apparently rather a dull sort, refusing to accept large amounts of money and printing out bumper stickers (bumper stickers being SO twenty years ago).