I would like to protest that this article containes the spoiler "Rosebud is a sled" mainly because it is a spoiler to what is considered by most to be the best movie of all time. When I first saw the spoiler i thought to myself "What the heck is that about? That's a stupid spoiler." I have just recently borrowed that DVD from the library. I was all excited to finally watch what was supposed to be the number 1 movie of all time. I put the movie in the DVD player and played it. Then the first real part of the movie began, and I heard the words "Rosebud" I thouht to myself "oh shit!, of all the spoilers in all the movies in all the world, it had to be that one!" I just think that that spoiler should be replaced by a less epic spoiler, perhaps one from a well known, but not the best movie.
- Yes, I agree. --Narcissus Black 19:44, 12 July 2008 (UTC)
- HAR HAR HAR!--Kerror 22:07, 30 December 2006 (UTC)
- All you fags just don't understand. I don't think you get it, but the "Spoiler" template is there for a reason.--126.96.36.199 15:22, October 6, 2012 (UTC)
- The real spoiler for that would be something about it being an awful movie that just goes on and on...-- 22:15, 30 December 2006 (UTC)
For future reference, this article has had anime references NUKED FROM ORBIT. Please keep it that way, it's a little known fact that anime and weapons-grade plutonium do not mix. --04:31, 9 February 2007 (UTC)
Can I add The Butler from the movie 'Clue' is really Mr.Body or does no one give a shit--Imaginarykid27 07:52, 22 Febuary 2007 (UTC)
Someone should add that the chick from the Crying Game turns out to be a dude. I can't, because I have no idea what I'm doing. Atomic shlumpster 01:10, 26 February 2007 (UTC)
FYI I added the Six Feet Under and St. Elsewhere finale endings. 188.8.131.52 03:13, 25 March 2007 (UTC)
I take full credit for making the article less redundant and fixing some punctuation errors.--Mullon 23:23, 10 April 2007 (UTC)
- And now I just went through the entire article, made sure all the spoilers were in bold, made sure no two spoilers in a parenthesis were next to each other, and all the spoilers in the parenthesis were seperated by semicolons. Why? Because I have too much free time!--Mullon 04:48, 1 November 2007 (UTC)
edit Death of Captain America
I added it to the article. It's been two whole days, come on, people.
I was editing this while watching the Avengers.--184.108.40.206 15:22, October 6, 2012 (UTC)
edit Ready for featured?
Anyone object to me putting this up on VFH? 220.127.116.11 03:06, 25 March 2007 (UTC)
I don't think it is ready to be VFH. it's terribly hard to read. maybe the spoilers should be underlined or something.
edit Harry Potter 7
Can i add spoilers from the Deathly Hallows? This long sentence saying the names of everyone who dies and what happens in the end? Is it too early? Am I being too considerate?
Right, I'm too impatient to wait for an answer so I just went ahead and did it. Undo me if you don't like it.
Obscure video game references added. Find them. ModusOperandi 02:23, 28 August 2007 (UTC)
Yea, but post it at the very beggining so EVERYBODY sees.. add for other books too
Is there anything in there about Troy Being a Cop in Saints Row?
Can't someone add in that O'Brien was working for Minilove? 1984 seems to have a great deal of influence on Unyclopedia's humor, plus there's already a Fahrenheit 451 reference in there anyways. Grassi 02:21, 2 August 2008 (UTC)
edit Spike doesn't die
I think it would be funny to make one of the biggest spoiler jokes, but make it opposite on this page, and say Spike doesn't actually die in Cowboy Bebop. Either that, or say he just dies, like usual. Either way, it's pretty silly not to have a mention of the meme on here, and okay, sure it's anime, but that's not a good reason not to include it; unlike shows like Naruto and Bleach, it's actually a REAL series. --Tyrheon 08:57, July 20, 2011 (UTC)
edit Roxas = Anagram of sora +x
I really think someone should add that Roxas is the nooby nobody of Sora. This spoiler would really have potential to ruin the game. --Allex 07:07, 17 August 2008 (UTC)
edit You assholes
There's nothing funny about ruining stories. Most people haven't read/seen/played ALL of those, and they may well remember them later on. It isn't funny in the first place, and it's harmful. You fuckers.
Why would you search for "spoiler" if you don't want to be spoilered? No one ever forced you to read this page.
- I second that. Whiny bitches flock to Uncyclopedia to look up stuff they are 100% sure they will be offended by and whine and bitch about it on the talk page, sending death threats to the Unyclopedia, saying things like "burn in hell", "suck my balls", "you assholes", "fuck you", "that's not funny" etc. etc. You think Uncyclopedia has it bad with spoilers? Well, Wikipedia has a policy that you're not even alllowed to use a template!
edit Video Games
MIDNA should be all capitals, then it will link. Blame the guy who added the warning to the Legend of Zelda page in the first place.
edit We know this already, but these should be in the article
- Can we add "Naruto is gay for Sasuke" in the boring spoilers part? It's not like the brat even bothers to hide it.
- Oh, and Yondy was Naruto's father all along! What a tweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeest!
- Itachi was a good boy!
- Kishimoto rips people off!
- Eyesheild21 ended. BRAAWWWWWWWWWWL!
- Kamina dies. Whoops! It's been two years, you should know by now.
- Lelouch dies. Spinzaku whines!
- You are gay for Luluko.
- Katara is destined to marry Bender. You now know the truth!
Literature (if you could call it that):
- New Dawn: Edward leaves Bella! Cue epic wangst!
- Duke Nukem Forever will be out on december 20, 2012. Hey, it's better than nothing!
- Miho Tohya may or not be is dead.
- Hawk's squrriel never existed.
Can't think of anything else atm.