Talk:Spanish Inquisition (TV show)
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
|This article was nominated for deletion on May 5, 2008.
The result of the discussion was Keep.
Now that was funny. I didn't expect it to be; but, who does?
edit Russin reverseal
I say this quote should be added
"In Soviet Russia, Spanish Inquisition doesn't expect you" Deuxhero 04:33, 6 December 2006 (UTC)
edit I'll rewrite
I guess people really don't like the article as it is now. As long as it's okay, I'll go ahead and do a major rewrite. -- Doctapeppaman 04:17, 27 November 2008 (UTC)
- Well, this is not good. A couple days ago, I had all these great ideas for this article, but now I have severe writer's block. If anyone can figure out where I was going with this, please add to it or suggest things to me. This has the potential for a good article. -- Doctapeppaman 22:31, 28 November 2008 (UTC)
- Brilliant idea! Maybe I should actually watch the "Spanish Inquisition" episode... -- Doctapeppaman 22:49, 28 November 2008 (UTC)
- I just put in my 2 cents so if you guys don't like it, just tell me and i can have it reverted. Otherwise i will revisit again next couple of days and continue further - Red1 13:35, 26 December 2008 (UTC)
- It's all good. I was stuck anyway. I'm interested in seeing where you're going with this. -- Doctapeppaman 16:59, 26 December 2008 (UTC)
edit An attempt to be civil, even though I'm a big poop
Since the TV version is the featured version, may I recommend having Doctapeppaman's version as Spanish Inquisition, Nobody expects the, or somesuch? 17:41, 10 January 2009 (UTC)
- Or we could move this to Spanish Inquisition (TV show) or something. I recognize that this isn't good by 2009 standards, but it was still a 2005 featured article and is (I think) at least kinda funny. If anyone rewrites it, it'll be me, if I ever get around to doing a Phonics-style polishing. -- 22:08, 10 January 2009 (UTC)
- That's good, too. I updated the Featured content thingy for 2005 for you. Now, sit back and bask in the shine of your shininess. 22:33, 10 January 2009 (UTC)
I was thinking about rewriting this, but it has a certain 2005 charm to it. "I would not want to change a thing" - Mark Twain -- 01:09, November 17, 2009 (UTC)