Talk:Space Opera in Scientology
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
It is quite terrifying to see how well the “real” article from Wikipedia fits in so well here. --KP 00:09, 29 Jul 2005 (UTC)
Yes, this is a direct copy from wikipedia. But it fits well here, hmm?
If its directly copied form wikipedia, then it needs to have the sporked template on it. I dunno what it is , mainly because I have enough creativity to make original articles. --Nytrospawn 14:40, 11 Jul 2005 (UTC)
What this page needs is a picture of an actual space opera. Like the opera scene from Fifth Element. 18.104.22.168 21:02, 9 June 2006 (UTC)
edit Coals to Newcastle
Just what more can one do to ridicule this bloody thing? *sob* --Notta Pangloss 23:22, 22 Jul 2005 (UTC)
- I admit, it's pretty much self-ridiculing... I added this section to the original article earlier on, quoted directly from a Scientology magazine:
- Your mind is completely UNPREPARED for what is about to HAPPEN to your REALITY ...
- Volume 10: The Infinite Potential of Theta is unsurpassed: Nowhere will you find more knowledge about the mysterious ENTITIES, also known as theta bodies, those inhabitants of every human being that talk to him, and lead him astray. Nowhere are you likely to find more concentrated data about the BETWEEN LIVES AREAS and LRH's eye-popping discovery of BODIES IN PAWN.
- Do YOU have a body in pawn?
- Read Volume 10, for once you know ALL about it, you won't have to worry about nightmares, inexplicable somatics, disturbing visio images of cylindrical tanks, bodies floating in green fluid ...
- Top that, if you can. ;-) -- ChrisO 22:52, 23 Jul 2005 (UTC)
- Don't you believe it! I've still got to add a section on Theta Traps (yes, there's more to come!)... -- ChrisO 22:31, 23 Jul 2005 (UTC)
- About the only thing that would need to be made up would be to swap Xenu with Xena, the warrior princess... and even that may not work as Xena is the more sane of the pair. --Carlb 23:04, 23 Jul 2005 (UTC)
- Well, I did have high hopes for some sort of Sailor Moon tie-in, after wading through several reams of screencaps I've nothing to show for it but a nasty case of progesterone poisoning. @_o --Notta Pangloss 23:54, 23 Jul 2005 (UTC)
edit Black Thetan Goals
I am rather unhappy with the "Black Thetan Goals". My original idea seemed to scan better but was too repetitious of "Incident 1". Should a better approach occur to anyone, by all means feel free to remove my own sad effort. --Notta Pangloss 20:25, 29 Jul 2005 (UTC)
edit Real or not?
Alright, I just want to make sure: is this article really truthful or not? Because when you're dealing with Scientology, you can never be sure if it's already that inane, or if it's a joke.
- Much of it is for real, even the space walruses! Compare with the Wikipedia version. --Eponymous Coward | talk | "contributions" | ban 22:28, 3 July 2006 (UTC)
- To be honest, you could probably paste to whole real article here and it would fit in - Doug, 11:15, 19 March 2007 (UTC)
edit All your thetan are belong to us
Each pathetic space opera must have this slogan.
edit Hubbard real thing
I haven't edited any Scientology or Hubbard page here because I'm biased. Love the guy and his data, a wonderful life of service. This Xenu stuff came about when he was almost 70 years old and his best stuff was well behind him, and he started doing LSD. Fucked him up, and he later said that LSD is the second worst drug you can take (first, nitrous oxide, never ever do nitrous, just look at your moron friends who've done it). So Xenu and the implants are actually metaphors for tiny pressure points throughout the body that, if worked out with specific techniques, kick out the jams as they say. Fuck you if you can't take a joke or honor the great souls, either or. Aleister 21:17 28-3-'11