From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
This article is so childish in some places and accurate in about 75% of it. Get your facts straight. Solanum is a very dangerous and deadly virus and the subject should not be taken lightly or joked about. Go out buy the zombie survival guide and be prepared when the time comes. There have been recorded events of infestations in small rural areas that shouldn't be ignored. Take heed to this warning!!
Top 10 lessons for surviving a zombie attack:
1. Organize before they rise!
2. They feel no fear, why should you?
3. Use your head; cut off theirs.
4. Blades don't need reloading.
5. Ideal protection = tight clothes, short hair.
6. Get up the starcase, then destroy it.
7. Get out of the car, get onto the bike.
8. Keep moving, keep low, keep quiet, keep alert.
9. No place is safe, only safer.
10.The sombie may be gone, but the threat lives on.
(Quoted from the Zombie Survival Guide)
any questions or comments submit to firstname.lastname@example.org