From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Slovenia/Archive 1 article.
Pozdravljeni rad bi samo dodal da se vidi da so stvar pisali hrvati, ker je popolnoma nenatančna in večinoma neumna, kot vas večina ve so hrvati popolnoma nesposobni in neumni po naravi, saj kljub temu da je država dosti večja in ima več prebivalcev kot slovenija niso zmožni nekega gospodarskega razvoja. V bistvu če nebi imeli turizma bi ležali v lastnem dreku ker se ne znajo umivat. Doben od vaših sosednjih držav vas ne mara, za mejo se prepirate z vsemi in mogli bi vas napast te ko so vas srbi ter vas pregnat v albanijo ker tam tudi spadate!
Šta je bre Slovenci šta se kurčite pa sve tačno piše jebo vas mutave.
spektakularan članak, nema šta, pozdravi iz Hrvatske :)
some of the comments posted bellow just show how insecure slovenians can be..in all honesty that is the trait that kept us going for soooooooo long..nobody knows us yet we're still there..and when everybody will hold a grudge against everybody else and they decide to kill each other...yet again we will be forgotten...but still here :)... it pays to be small sometimes... —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Runaway (talk • contribs)
- think the article rocks. i mean if you send some scientist to examine the actual country there you won't get much different results. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs)
Austrians and Croatians actually wanted to build a bridge over Slovenia
y'know ,the Austrians and Croatians actually wanted to build a bridge over Slovenia. But the plan was abandonded due to insufficient space for a support pillar to be built. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs)
- Well Austrians actually wanted to build wall not bridge between Croatia and Austria just to make you stay out of civilized world. And they found nice place on south of Slovenia is perfect to build that wall ;) Building will start in next half a year or so. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk • contribs)
- HEY! HEARD THAT? ONE AMERICAN IS SO FUCKING FAT THAT HE CAN TYPE ALL LETTERS IN KEYBOR WITH JUST ONE FINGER!
- BY PROUD SLOVENIAN (krpan se wam poserje na ameriko) AMERIKA SUX! (SORRY FOR MISTAKES - ENGLISH IS SO FUCKIN FUNNY LANGUAGE, SO I CAN'T WRITE ONE WORD WITHOUT LAUGHING. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 18.104.22.168 (talk • contribs)
- I'm very sorry, but you are an asshole!! :D have a nice time and die PLEASE! —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs)
- I tought Croats can take a joke but this........ And they call themselves liberal, and a part of the EU yeah right. Anyway just look at how many comments are there, and it'll show you how many slovenians are there really......:) —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 126.96.36.199 (talk • contribs)
What is this uncyclopedia or retardopedia or whatever you call this page anyway? Slovenia is maby small but we took the germans home in ww2 by ourselves, we did't create any ustaška republic to support the 3. reich. p.s. hrvatica, vaše morje, v našem zalivu? V 1000 in več let Piranskemu zalivu? hahaha Hope you enjoy this retardopedia. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs)
Retards writing, and retards reacting... Of course Slovenia is small, we did not buy F-16 jet fighters because the airspace over Slovenia is too narrow for them to turn... We have hills so steep, the sheep use a handbrake and the shepherd dogs bark with their asses cause they use the the mouth to hold on... chiiiillll ;) —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs)
- Slovenia has a navy that consists of one sailboat named after a novel that actually describes adventures in croatian sea. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk • contribs)
Croatians were in fact Slovenian elite guards named also Crouwards or in local language Horvarts (Hervardi) which were in constant alert defending Slovenian territory in early Middle Ages, primary on its borders until regular army was gathered and deployed on the battlefield. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 18.104.22.168 (talk • contribs)
Religious and racial pluralism in Slovenia
Maan, we Slovenes love rasta nation. We are not yet secularised country, so we believe not only in absinthe fairies but in Jah as well, we worship nature and reggae music. The only problem between Slovenes and Croatians is that we are able to speak Croatian, but Croatians are not able to speak not even understand Slovene. Croatians must work in Slovenia, because we are only 2 millions and we need more working forces - so every second Slovene s actually Croatian or Serbian an we are all daughters and sons of Turks that were raping our gradgrandgrand...mothers about 500 years ago.
Slovene is probably a dialect, most similar to Slovakian (thats actually true) language and much different from other Balkan nations. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs)
- Actually, the similarity beetwen Slovenian and Slovakian language is minimal so don't even start... I'm gonna write in 3 different languages now, so all of you people can uderstand what I'm trying to say:
- Firstly: Making fun of Slovenia is ok, but try not to be rude and unintelligent, as we can see from the article... Maybe you should come to Slovenia and see how it is actually here... Anyways, I think that this article was made by a lowlife ustaša, from zabačena hrvatska... so just think...
- Secondly: Cekajte malo ljudi, ako svi vi hrvati pokusate da nas prcate preko neta i ne znam kako serete Slovencima po glavi, sta mislite kad cete vi ustvari uci u EU... Svi ste nesto pametni oko Piranskog zaliva... zao mi je ljudi al cela Istra je istorijsko Slovenacka, tako da nemojte da nam serete zbog zemlje koju ste nepravedno prisvojili, samo pogledajte koliko Slovenaca ustvari zivi u npr. Puli... Oko alpskih srba i to... nemojte da smo vas drkali pa da udjete u EU tek za recimo 100 godina, odmah posle Albanije... Svi mozete Slovencima da popusite, jer dok je Slovenija u EU, vi mozete to samo da sanjate picke jedne. Probajte da budete bar malo prijateljski do bar nekog naroda oko sebe, a ne da ste ko neki jebeni renegade-i, koje kao boli kurac, al sve bi napravili za ulaza u EU... Lep pozdrav iz Evropske Slovenije....
- Thirdly: Ma dajte no, saj vseeno ne moremo mi Slovenci tolerirat tako blatenje lastne drzave na neki interenet strani, vsi vi ki to podpirate oz. se vam zdi izjemno smesno in zabavno, dajte malo pomisliti da so se nekateri podatki, ki bi vsaj lahko drzali pa ne... Recimo, glavno mesto dragi moji je vseeno Ljubljana in je z 300.0000 prebivalci tudi najvecje mesto, medtem ko bo Maribor moral se veliko zgancev pojesti za tako rast kot se Ljubljani obeta... Drugace pa dajte vsaj malo razmisliti o temu, kaj dejansko govorijo a nasi prelepi alpski dezelici in se vsaj malo uprite temu, ne pa da se tolerantno obnasate se do tistih hrvatov, ki nimajo drugega dela kot da se prerekajo s Slovenijo okrog vsega kar jim pade pod roko... Razmislite, dragi moji sodrzavljani... aja, pa velik pozdrav tipu ki je napisal tak lep komentar z velikimi crkami cisto na zacetku, mislim da ima popolnoma prav, ceprav je malo pretiraval z vsemi temi zmerljivkami in kletvicami... Pozdrav PONOSNI SLOVENCI!!!
- My preach is over... Greetings form Slovenia... ;)) —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 126.96.36.199 (talk • contribs)
Not very proud of Slovenia
I'm from slovenia and am not very proud of our country.. but only recently when our goverment became fully democratic, things are getting better. But most of all I hate slovenians who were influenced by the communistic media so much that they still think that communist yugoslavia was the best country and that Tito was a national hero, whereas they hate the USA with an excuse that "the president is an idiot" or they blame the war in iraq. And everybody thinks Che Guevara and other communists were the greatest men on the world. Well my friends, you have a lot to learn, especially from the USA, because if it weren't for them you would all still be shoveling cow shit. There is a lot more going on in the USA, "behind the curtains" than you might imagine. The USA is a machine, that works hard to bring democracy all around the world, every year they give millions of dollars to countries such as Cuba, and they try hard to convert it to a democratic country. An american president once said: "the democracy is a bad type of goverment, but it is the best we know so far", so all who still think a communistic goverment can actually work, well maybe if you would have seen all the faces of tens of millions of people killed by communistic goverments, you would change your mind. And from the economic standpoint, capitalism WORKS, because people struggle hard to have a better job, life, salary and only if people work, a country can be succesfull. But if everyone expects to live and get money just by doing that, well no wonder communistic goverments have and have had people starving. People MUST WORK! It is the Darwin's "Natural Selection", if you can work, then work! If you are incapacitated, the country must take care of you. People look at bums (homeless people) on the street and say "look what capitalism does", but I say to them "look what alcohol and drugs do", and i seriously doubt there are many people who worked hard but still ended on the street as bums. Democracy brings freedom, capitalism brings wealth, and with wealth comes health(medicine) and technology, now what else could you want in your life?
And try not to hate your neighbours(by that meaning your real neighbours as well as your country's neighours), for that is the only way to a better society.
PS: Oh and when I look at the article I laugh, and am not hurt in any way. All of you who got angry, it only means you are voulnurable to jokes like these, meaning you do not have a stable personality. Nothing good has ever come out of anger. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs)
- I'm not proud to be Slovenian, either. Come on over, kill us all!!!! —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs)
This is priceless!
I'm slovenian and i'm not offended not even a little bit about this site. I couldn't care less what some uneducated person with an IQ smaller than my shoe size thinks of my country. The same goes for the people who get their opinions about stuff on places like this instead of reading something written by acknowledged intelectuals or even better, come here and see for their selves. We are small and yes, you are right, there's only roughly 2 million of us and that's including all the refugees and people seeking better life from croatia and other ex-yugoslavia countries (not a lot of slovenians in their countries, and i wonder how is that possible, if all of these countries seem to be beter/richer/smarter/... and I wonder the same about these foreigners who came to live here and refuse to go back where they came from).
If you want to know how succsesfull this country is just check the real facts about it (like GDP per capita) and compare it first to other former yugoslavia countries and than to the rest of the world.
- Yes, yes, i know you are very proud, but actually when anyone examines your national history it can be clearly seen that slovenia was actually built by Austrian RTL for the purposes of making "Big Brother" show, but the production was cancelled because there was no room to put cameras in. That's why it looks like an Austrian farmer's garden. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk • contribs)
- Velja za posameznika oz. skupino osebkov, ki žalijo Slovenijo in Slovence - - imaš oz. imate IQ < sobne temperature - Nima smisla zapravljat časa in zgubljat besed... Vsi naključni, al pa ne, obiskovalci te spletne strani, pa ste vabljeni v Slovenijo... "še en PONOSNI SLOVENEC" —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 18.104.22.168 (talk • contribs)
- Na kaj pa si tako ponosen? Na "vaše" oz. "tvoje". Te tvoji te bodo izdali, zaklali in nasadili na kol ob prvi priložnosti. Edini turizem, ki si ga v Sloveniji lahko omislimo, so kolektivni samomori. Slovenija sucks and does not exist at all if you haven't noticed by now already! —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs)
Not really funny. It seems to mainly contain some ethnic frustrations by their neighbours. Serbs? Croats? Who knows, cannot tell the difference. Why is not possible to add something? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Ime (talk • contribs)
I don't know how to edit this stuff, so I recomend someone to add the facts:
Slovenians are lovely openminded modern european people, who love animals, nature, good cuisine and other human beings, except: - Gypsies - Croats - Italians - Bosnians - Serbs - Catholics - Muslims in general - Americans - Mexican and Italian cuisine - Gays, lesbians and strait people that have sex occasionaly - Eskimos, although no slovenian had ever seen one personaly - Jokes at our account - Other slovenians :) —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 126.96.36.199 (talk • contribs)
- you fucken idiot! i'll burn your family! i know your adress, your name and familyname - and remember, i'm watchin you! najbl ponosn slovenc...(ena idea...gremo jim heknt not u srvar ;)) —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs)
- ej kurba so eni fukjeni majkice... te pa nas slabe delajo... glej kaki so hrvati XD —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Animatis-sama (talk • contribs)
- Haha! Še en mejhn jzn dolejnski slovenceljn (Eng: see pure authentic Slovenian talking.) —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs)
Why is the page locked?
Unlock it & remove the flag, it belongs on the vilage dump! And sign your comments by -- ~~~~, so that you can get a personal into your shithole. Anybody that Talks about Slovenia should sign his shit by -- ~~~~. He will get personalized bullshit reply. -- JPevec 15:17, 2 December 2006 (UTC)
- Yeah why? Coz plenty of important redneck details are left out! Unlock it and leave the flag. Fuck Slovenia and all Slovenians! —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk • contribs)
jebem vam mater, pizde izdajalske! kdo je to napisu! neki je hec neki pa žalitev. kdor koli je to napisu naj crkne, da bog da, jebem mu cel svet in še dve vasi povrh. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 18.104.22.168 (talk • contribs)
- If you are gay ... i can`t help you ... if you "fuck" all Slovenians i can help you ... i can burn your Slovenian national status (if you have them) and throw you south of river Kolpa ... or give you into tomb ... However ... We will Stand and Fight ... for clean Slovenia !!! —The preceding unsigned comment was added by SLOVENC (talk • contribs)
The truth! Finally
- ahaha capital city: forest LOL that cracked me up, PLS make more jokes about my country :D —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs)
Renaming the article to Ljubljana
Could someone rename this article to Ljubljana? Because everything,... well, almost everything in this article is true for Ljubljana.
Vidi inu se čudi, zijalo...
Even though Im aware,that this was written by either:
a) A minor (because I know that mature people with jobs have a lot better things to do,than to shit on a nation with no national pride and too high tolerance) b) A complete retard
...I`m still going to take 5 minutes of my free time and write this:
- Thanks for putting a svastika in our emblem you fucking retard!
- If we were a Nazi nation, we wouldn`t be a nation of gay people and hippies (as the writer of this article claims for us to be), we wouldn`t have issues with Gypsy`s,and YOU (I bet my ass on It you are not Slovenian) wouldn`t dare to post this article
- Drugs are used all over the world, we do not excel at that..ganja is not a REAL drug in my opinion though
- The song of Prešern is NOT A DRUNK song but a TOAST !!! It sings about peace and friendship between the nations from all over the world.
- The school system indeed excels at it`s own stupidity ,but it does not make us:
- a) more retarded...just teaches us that with a combination of treachery and money you can achieve ANYTHING
- b) filled with more hatred...this is what we lack,since we let a moron like YOU walk upon our beloved land (not to mention it failed to teach YOU about our Anthem:Zdravljica) 6.Our tourism sucks simply,because we do not put enough effort in it (check Bled anyway ...and no,It`s not full of crap on which you can accidently step on) 7. 20,273 km² is more than enough for a nation with a population of 2 million people to live on.
Mock us all you can for us being small,but if you check our history ,you will see we were always getting FUCKED BY BIGGER NATIONS (Austria ,Italy , Hungary ,England - WW1 ,check secret London contract ,the Turks 500 years ago, sometimes even from our "dearest" southern neighbours ).We never attacked other nations for land or money...and yet WE ARE STILL HERE !!! It`s a real miracle for a nation ,that suffered so much bullshit from other,bigger nations TO BE STILL STANDING ! We are not paranoid,but we do wish to keep what`s left of our land (and sea). —The preceding unsigned comment was added by PURanoslav (talk • contribs)
- Pa res, v vsak stavek Ljubljana paše:) —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Ti-na (talk • contribs)
Although most people are fucking retarded in this discussion...
...this needs some revision. Now that the Euro has replaced the Tolar, someone needs to reflect on that and fix the entry.
Very hilarious, by the way. Love the flag.
EDIT: Some of these people are taking this WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY to seriously and need to, um, crkniti kot stekli psi ker nimajo smisla za humor, nikakršnega. OH NOES WE'RE BEING MADE FUN OF oh what will we do?!
There is no slovenia
The mistake people usually make is that slovenia is a actual country! The fact of the matter is that slovenia is actually spelled Slavonija which is a region of Croatia (ili Rvacka) and it's being used for disposing off of nuclear waste, drunk homosexuals and hypies! That explains why no one can find it on a map. We won't even talk about their male thingies. P.S: They think that they have a shoreline but it actually belongs to a Gypsy village located on the shore. P.P.S: You MUST keep an eye on territorial waters because only after a minute you might find yourself in another country. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 126.96.36.199 (talk • contribs)
- you idiot. Our nation is here for 1700 years, we were always getting fucked by bigger nations, kot pravi moj rojak... but you know what... after the fucking english die, and the u.s.a is destroied by the muslims and the mđahedins, after the croats and serbs kill them selfes... WE WILL STIL BEE HERE!!!!!!! —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs)
"WE WILL STIL BEE HERE!!!!!!!" Where HERE???? Slovenia is Croatian golf court!!! The only problem is that it has only 4 holes!!! —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs)
The truth is that there is no Slovenia and no Croatia, we heard of Serbia in history, but the other are just inventions, it's enough to see these frantic comments about whether they exist or not..
IT IS SO EASY TO FIND OUT WHO WROTE THIS SHIT. WE ALL KNOW THAT IT WAS A CROATIAN WHO HAS NO PERSONAL LIFE AND IS SAD BECOUSE HE LIVES IN A COUNTRY WHICH CONSISTS OF NOTHING ELSE BUT GAY, PATHETIC, SHALOW AND PADANTIC BRAIN AMPUTADED COCK SUCKERS. HE IS PROBABLY SAD BECOUSE HE LIVES IN A COUNTRY WHICH IS IN THE EVOLUTEONARY PHASE OF THE STONE AGE ONLY MUUUUCH GAYER. SCIENTISTS TRIED TO RATE THEIR GAYNES ON A SCALE BUT THEY COULDNT DO IT. INFACT THE ONLY PERSON WHO CAN DO THIS IS CHUCK NORRIS, WHO COUNTED TO INFINITY , TWICE.THE CROATIANS HAVE NO ECONOMY WHATSOEVER. INFACT THEY JUST WHAIT FOR THE SUMMER, WHEN MANY FOURENGERS FROM MORE EVOLVED COUNTRIES,LIKE SLOVENIA,COME TO THEIR LITLE CONUNTRY TO SPEND THEIR MONEY. THIS MONEY FROM THE TOURISTS, BARELLY KEEPS THEIR ECONOMY ALIVE TILL NEXT SUMMER, THEN THE CICLE REPETES ITSELF. TO GIVE YOU AN IDEA HOW GAY CROATIA REALY IS, HERE IS AN EXAPLE: THEY INVENTED PINK!!!!! —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Vok (talk • contribs)
I am also from Slovenia and I find this article very amusing and funny. I would just like to point out that is to short.
For all ye who wrote anything to this discussion and swore over author of that aticle. Why even bother?
I belive such behaviour as you showed only confirms what it is writen in the article. Bunch of stupid peasants and that is really sad. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk • contribs)
- Oh c'mon people, whoever gets offended by this article should really get a sense of humour! I'm slovenian and I was laughing out loud at reading it. It's a joke, there's no need to take it personally, get over it! Kok ste eni (pre)resni :) —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Blue 8 (talk • contribs)
you stupid idiots. americans... you think everithink is yours and you can put your stinky nose to everithing. clearly, you have never been to slovenia, but of course, we are happy for that (je že tko preveč čefurjov!!!). it is an honor to be a slovenian, so you can not understand that. if you would see our little homeland you would eat yourself (pička ti čefurska, prst u rit pa globok dihi!!!). slovenia destroyed more than half of bloody germans in ww2, but of course the americans do not want to admit that (niso mel za kozarec gorčice)... we do not need army, because our technology is so advanced that noone would really consider attacking us. we have Pilatus bombers, with laser guns, we have an army boat in navy, that can drink the sea... and, by the way... our Kekec is not gay, you only think that, because half of the people around you is gay. yes, that includes you (hrvaško morje v slovenskem piranskem zalivu, se strinjam).
\ / \/ /\ / \ / \ ______/______\_______ / \ / \ / \ slovenija slovencem, drugi ven!!!
Hey. I just wanted to say...
Whoever erote this srticle, obviously has too much time and is a frustrated dick with no education. Why and how the fuck do you dare to insult people you do not know at all (as it seems)? Just that you all know: Slovenia is small and because of that it is more friendly and conected than any other bigger state. Not everything is about being size and especially not about politics and ARMY. You must be uninteligent and NOT very intelektual to make these sorts of predictions about such a weet and harmless country. Some idiot was saying some bullshit about our language. A mixture? Yeeeah, you sure are an expert. As if you could learn SLoVenian ...
I never was a patriot and I probably never will be one. But I don't like stupid people who insult others for no reason and make up lies about them and their nation. You suck, you know that? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 18.104.22.168 (talk • contribs)
Article is uber funny
Especially the flag and the "typical drunk homo Slovenian" and the pic of the ombudsman Hanžek... HAhahahhaha I wish he saw that —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs)
Should be pointed out
That it's shaped liek a chicken! --126.96.36.199 12:48, 22 June 2007 (UTC) _______ Agreed.
Well I'm a Slovenian, and I find this very amusing (And I also am proud to be Slovenian). This is probably my favorite line: President: Bald hippie guy on drugs lool. Some things are actually true...but most of them, as we all know, aren't . Looks like that this article was written by someone that really hates Slovenia/Slovenians. I'll never understand why people argue about nationalities so much. Especially Slovenians, Croatians, Serbians and Bosnians. Though I have nothing against any of these countries.
As well educated person I can say that I have enough brain to see that this is a joke...and even laugh at it, though it gets a bit harsh at some points.
Amusingly funny but sadly True!
Michael Moore would have a blast reading this article on Slovenia! Unfortunately you Slovenians have a hard time making fun of yourselves. As an American living here for 10 years, I have to say that much of what I read in the article is true.
Now I feel for African Americans - dam it sucks to live in a racist country. And let's not even start on the topic of alcohol. God forbid someone buys you a drink and you order a non-alcoholic drink. There's definately got to be something wrong with you. I think the age limit should be raised to 90!
What's with the drivers here? All the men run out to the bars in clogs (meaning they had to sneak out quickly from the house before their wives find out, hang out with other men (not women) every night for years and years (subconciously gay?), complain about their wives and jobs, but act like losers (copate) in front of their wives and bosses. So they have to be macho on the roads. I am just so cool tail-gating, passing on the right and incessently talking on my mobile phone (driving 40 km) an hour, causing a major traffic jam. And girls and women - why the hell do you let your guys have affairs blatantly in public - advertising it in the village? And you put up with their macho bullshit - someone of you even live together in the same house with your husband's mistress.
Let's toast the national sports of this country: envy, I have a more expensive car than my neighbor, having affairs, overindulging in drink, telling stupid sex jokes, complaining and too chicken shit to do something about it.
Have you ever walked into a waiting room or stood in line at a bank? Everyone just gives you a blank stare. No one talks and if you say something to them - oh my! They look at you as if you've just run in with blood all over you and a chainsaw. Slovenians love to stare. One of the best ways to counter a stare is to make a big production. Wave like an idiot and yell "Živijo, Živijo". Always works.
The Slovenian motto: Why do it the easy way, when you can make life difficult. All bike paths (cyclists always drive in the street anyway - and then usually 2 or 3 or 4 astride so there's no way you can pass) should be turned into tractor paths. How many tractors do you have to pass, just driving 1 km?
Guys, please let your hair grow. We women love hair. What's with the military look? And girls, please get your own identity and look. It's like a nation of she-clones. I could go on and on. In the States, you guys would get your asses lynched for the comments you say about other ex-Yugoslavian people. First of all your government invited them to come up north to work because you guys were too dam lazy to do the shit work. There would be garbage everywhere and you'd still have dirt roads.
Only in Slovenia is the paperwork for registering your child for kindergarten longer than a passport application. And why the hell do you have to run to the bookstore to BUY an official form?
Well I could think of dozens of things to add to this - but I'm sure there are lots of you who will delight in supplementing this list.
- After reading this I can perfectly understand why nobody wanted to fuck you all these 10 years. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs)
Hey Mothaf***! I'm gona kick ur ass so your shity little brains will fall out!!! I had had it here becaus i can take alot but now i cant take it anymore. Slovenians atleast have some decensy while 1/4 of the americans are retarded and half of 'em have more than 200kg! U are one retarded mama who probobly has 400 kilos and 2 much time and right now your licking some dinosaurs huge pussy!!! Ur life stinks and u than write things like that so u feel better, while on my opinion u just get more retarded!!! —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs)
- We are not racists!!!!!!! We support other races from the beginning, while americans have been racists for years. Americans r most idiotic people i've ever seen. those bithces even don't know where slovenia is:D:p and they talk about it. Talk about yourself mf. European union ruls!!!! USA sucks>P And if you read the upper text you would see who is the real racist. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk • contribs)
no sence of humor!!!
i mean really - even a child can see it's a joke and not such a bad one. but just to make another point, see this page if you want some reall facts http://propertastic.com/index.php?page=ov&lang=en&ccc=Slovenia&gclid=CMe2lOaogY8CFRwUZwodoRlBug. best to all, zelva —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Zelvaspela (talk • contribs)
it's funny but sadly so not true
I get the joke. But the sad thing is, that you're making a fun out of sth that isn't true! I have a good sense of humour and I like joking on my (our) account, but only if the things, I am joking out of, are true (which in this case aren't).
And by the way, I quite liked some parts of this text, but the thing, that bothered me the most, was the paragraph about slovenian children. This was a serious inslut for me. We are not retarded - not at all! I'll tell only this: I'm 15 years old and I speak five foreign languages (english, french, german, spanish and portugese) and I think that I speak them more or less fluently. I have also straight A in math, slovene, english, geography, history, latin, biology, chemistry, physics, psychology, sociology, german, french... I've also played the piano for 6 years now . So don't talk about retiredness of slovene children.
Yes, we are quite small (20 231 sq km), but we at least find our country on a map. Do you know, how big is Italy? Well, more than 50% of italians doesn't find their own country on a map of Europe. So don't talk about our retardness. Pissed-off-slovenian 15:43, 14 November 2007 (UTC)
- This is just supposed to be a parody of the page....not a real article...-Razorflame (contributions) Talk 15:52, 14 November 2007 (UTC)
Even a parody must have a point. So, what's the point of calling our children retarded. What are you making fun of here? Which fact do you base this joke on? Why should we laugh? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 18.104.22.168 (talk • contribs)
Mostly Croatian 'Humor'
Indeed, there are really many funny things one can say about Slovenia and Slovenians, but there is very little of that here. More or less, just the usual croatian mantra that can be read on various forums over and over and over and over ..... and over again. Please, someone write something funny! —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs)
- Is sorry, we is cannot comply with request. Is busy with other business. Directing complaints to costumer services, please. 03:06, 9 January 2008 (UTC)
I'm a Slovenian too and i find it funny, some facts aren't true, but it's still funny, Slovenian people should just chill the fuck out, you're too proud of your country. Morte se mau pomirt, ta člank je sam en vic, nč resnga :) Mau se mormo pošalt na naš račun, a ns je to slučajn ubil? nope. Pa k da se mi nismo delal norca z Američanov in Bosancev, sam bog ne dej da bi kdo Slovenca zajebavu, kr smo tok ponosni in superzakon
== Same should be added, as local (croatian) curse when comming throught Slovenija. The name is also signifies how italians read Slovenija, althought it has primary negative context (zlo) signifies evil, and enija land of.... So, Zlovenija = land of cattivas personas :) (Ceha 11:34, 3 June 2008 (UTC)).
Why can't some Slovenians write in high Slovenian?
I read forums on Pop TV and various Slovenian websites. Why do many Slovenians write like 5-year olds (really poor language skills), i.e. jaz sm ga vidu. Like don't you guys know how to write your own language? What's sad is that alot of these people aren't white trash - but actual college students and they say Americans are illiterate - ha ha!
Ever heard of slang? It's not poor grammar, some Slovenians just write the way they talk. Our colloquial language is almost like an other language, apart from the one you could see in books or hear on the news ect. Not like txt talk tht lyk sux, jk idk or Lolcat speech, mai mishun iz to maek dis klear. Mmmmkay. :)
126.96.36.199 23:32, June 22, 2010 (UTC)
Someone should totally add a list of slovenian "swear words". They're hilarious.