From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Amazing that the Wikipedia Shrek book article is shorter than this one and incomplete. Yet somehow they made the short story into a Film version of Shrek that deviates quite a bit from the book version. I guess it got Hollywoodized? :) 03:45, 11 December 2007 (UTC)
- Yes, this was one of the most disappointing reads of my life. Naturally, when I decided to mock literature critics' tendency to bend the story to fit their perspective of its gebius, I decided to pick this one. You'd be interested to know that
- The book actually did receive numerous accolades and resoundingly positive reviews
- Its only about 30 pages long, and contains at most ten lines per page or two.
- It is probably about as amusing as this article; not very
- Wikipedia's entry gave me the source of most of what I mocked here, plus my vintage copy of the book.
- I do tend to ramble, don't I? Well, cheers!-Sir Ljlego, GUN VFH FIYC WotM SG WHotM PWotM AotM EGAEDM ANotM + (Talk) 05:07, 11 December 2007 (UTC)
I've done an article on Steig by the way. I don't know anything about him so I just sort of made it up. Do tell me what you think. --Narcissus Black 12:51, 11 July 2008 (UTC)