Amazing that the Wikipedia Shrek book article is shorter than this one and incomplete. Yet somehow they made the short story into a Film version of Shrek that deviates quite a bit from the book version. I guess it got Hollywoodized? :) 03:45, 11 December 2007 (UTC)
- Yes, this was one of the most disappointing reads of my life. Naturally, when I decided to mock literature critics' tendency to bend the story to fit their perspective of its gebius, I decided to pick this one. You'd be interested to know that
- The book actually did receive numerous accolades and resoundingly positive reviews
- Its only about 30 pages long, and contains at most ten lines per page or two.
- It is probably about as amusing as this article; not very
- Wikipedia's entry gave me the source of most of what I mocked here, plus my vintage copy of the book.
- I do tend to ramble, don't I? Well, cheers!-Sir Ljlego, GUN VFH FIYC WotM SG WHotM PWotM AotM EGAEDM ANotM + (Talk) 05:07, 11 December 2007 (UTC)
I've done an article on Steig by the way. I don't know anything about him so I just sort of made it up. Do tell me what you think. --Narcissus Black 12:51, 11 July 2008 (UTC)
edit Page is locked? Wuh teh eff?
Anyway, remove the section at the end. With the nonexistent Photobucket image. Also, can we unlock this page? As in, is there a reason for its protection? --08:00, November 26, 2009 (UTC)