From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Hey this page used to be really good - anybody else want to revert it? --Pantsonhead 08:34, 12 Apr 2005 (EDT)
- Agree; should revert back to last edit by JHarr. --DWIII 08:51, 12 Apr 2005 (EDT)
Done. --Savethemooses 14:48, 28 May 2005 (EDT)
- Wow, that was quick! :-) --DWIII 23:22, 7 Jul 2005 (UTC)
- Uncyclopedia admins are renowned for their punctuality. --Rcmurphy 21:52, 1 Aug 2005 (UTC)
I have a (red)link to Electric Sheep in the See also section because I think it's a potential article topic. If you don't know what Electric Sheep is, please google it. (redacted) Pentium5dot1 06:10, 2 May 2007 (UTC)
- Clarification: See Wikipedia:Electric Sheep and related articles for more info. At the time I wrote the above comment, I was unaware of UN:REQ. --Pentium5dot1 11:37, 16 January 2008 (UTC)
edit Concerning Depiction of Ninja Sheep
I like the ninja sheep but feel the picture should be replaced with one containing no visible sheep to better portray the elusivity of highly trained ninja sheep. However, I feel bad doing this without a consensus due to the many hours spent in photoshop creating the current picture. Anyone think this is a good idea? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk • contribs)
- Yeah, it seems like a pretty good idea. Maybe you're a ninja sheep yourself, since you have no visible identity. --MrRatermat2 (talk) 19:44, December 9, 2012 (UTC)
edit This page need rewriting
- You do know this is a wiki, right? 16:36, December 17, 2012 (UTC)
edit Sheep bombs? Fine, but...
I deleted this section. If you would like to raise a fuss, please formulate a good argument to justify its being rude to both sheep and, so it would seem, the Welsh. Llwy-ar-lawr (talk) 02:13, March 13, 2013 (UTC)
- Your conversion of several words to British spelling is appropriate for the article. But your panoramic defense of the Welsh people is going rogue if it extends to slashing a Featured Article that was a collaboration of Bizzeebeever and me. The section in question is flight-of-fancy rather than tightly integrated with the rest of the article, but the charge that the Welsh botched a military plan by being inherently underendowed is not serious, and referring to the endowment in question as the "actuator pin" is hilarious, if I do say so myself. And "fucking sheep" is even justified, as it sets up the "triple entendre" line. It is occasionally off-color and rude, but we are rude to all nationalities on an equal basis.
- I am rude to sheep on a daily basis. I call mine "Honey dumpling" and we get along fine. Nah, if I were going to revert and wholesale chop down articles here I'd go after the L. Ron Hubbard and some of the scientology stuff. I think Hubbard is one of the geniuses of the 20th century, and of spiritual technology and training, so I just keep away from those pages so as not to add or subtract personal bias into them. As for sheep? Ones knocking on my door now! Aleister 12:20 13-3-'13
- Ok then. I suppose we have to appeal to everyone. Sorry about that. Some of this humour stuff just flies over my head.