From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
--This page is not backwards enough. The contents are still at the top.
-Add some palindromes... 'twould be funny
-Under construction, but feel free to add in a load of semi-relevant backwards text if you have any.--Tezcat 19:19, 25 Oct 2005 (UTC)
Odd... This article made me dizzy for no apparent reason. Or maybe it was from the backwards text.
- Gamiac 02:20, 19 January 2006 (UTC)
- Someone needs to find a backwards font for this, quick! --[[User:Nintendorulez|Nintendorulez | talk]] 20:31, 5 March 2006 (UTC)
- Done. And here's a crappy attempt at screencapping it, and flipping: Image:Backwardsscreen.PNG --[[User:Nintendorulez|Nintendorulez | talk]] 20:52, 5 March 2006 (UTC)
- I guess I don't have backwards fonts loaded. There's a way to embed a font into a web page for IE users. Unfortunately, it only works in IE. --User:Keithhackworth/sig2
!tnallirb yletulosbA --di Mario 15:58, 12 March 2006 (UTC)
I keep trying to find a way to get an "edit" button onto the section lines. I can get a code to read  (or, in this case, [tide]), but it always comes up one line above the section name. --VolatileChemical 07:01, 13 March 2006 (UTC)
- How does this look?
- (omit the div, that is wrapping the article already) --Splaka 07:18, 13 March 2006 (UTC)
- I had the same problem, but finally gave up on it. I think Guest added the noedit tags. --User:Keithhackworth/sig2
edit contents goofed up
The toc is goofed up and I can't see where the problem is. Can someone else take a look at it and see if you can figure it out? thanks! --User:Keithhackworth/sig2
- The reason the toc was goofed up was because it runs on anchors which make links take the user to certain parts of the page. You can't create anchors with WikiML, but I tried to fix it anyway. I've tried it out and it works! --User:Leon2323/sig 20:45, 2 August 2006 (UTC)
edit elgooG sdrawkcaB
User:Leon2323/sig.css 19:46, 25 September 2006 (UTC)-- ?igc.xedni/m/google/ykeeg/moc.talfootlla.www//:ptth ta detacol elgooG sdrawkcab eht ekil enoyna seod ,yeH
Does anyone like the backwards Google located at http://www.alltooflat.com/geeky/elgoog/m/index.cgi? --User:Leon2323/sig.css 19:46, 25 September 2006 (UTC)
(2+CTU) 7002 lirpA 8, 01:21 gotuuG !yaD slooF lirpA 'sraey txen rof nikser taerg a ekam dluow sihT
edit Messed up
Has this page suddenly gone weird for anyone else? I've got the navigation etc boxes covering up the text on the
left-hand I mean right-hand side... Something new in the css perhaps? -- Whhhy?Whut?How? *Back from the dead* 08:32, 13 April 2007 (UTC)
It's possible to embed a backwards font so if anyone can find a backwards font that can be embedded, I can create the file. --User no longer exists 20:52, 26 June 2007 (UTC)
edit ҉Weird character
҉Or maybe not since it doesn't work in IE. It also breaks recent changes in Firefox. Oops. Angela 23:30, 25 August 2007 (UTC)
edit !tihs fo elip A
!tihs fo elip ACharming Golf 12:35, 31 October 2007 (UTC)
edit Not fully backwards
Though the tabs at the top of the page are in reverse order, they still have forward writing. Also, the navigation/community/search/toolbox boxes on the right instead of the left have reversed bullets, a backwards Uncyclopedia logo, and "search" "go" instead of "go "search," but they still have forwards writing. The Linkifier 21:09, 9 November 2007 (UTC)
- The writing is backwards in relation to the article. The Linkifier 21:10, 9 November 2007 (UTC)
edit This page is not backwards at all!!
This page is not backwards at all!! I thought this was supposed to be all backwards!! Nothing is backwards!! Everything is like normal!! It's supposed to be like this, right? ?thgir ,siht ekil eb ot desoppus s'tI .si ti tsuj ym retupmoc? Is it just my computer??
edit n awb