From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
I honestly don't think this article makes fun of runescape enough.. how about less random crap and more making fun?
- Well, what would you propose? I've edited this article intensely and I know a lot about the game. -- 22:52, 6 July 2007 (UTC)
The part about 40 year old housewives
Umm do you think you remove that pat? I pasted that to a friend and she found it really offensive.
- Your world is fucking backwards. If you find something offensive on the Internet or anywhere, it's your fucking problem. The world doesn't owe you a favor. Your friend will get over it. (PS. You fucking pasted it, the website didn't put a gun to your head and tell you do it.) Oddity 16:10, 24 January 2007 (UTC)
Who the fuck!?
Who the fucked edited the whole article and removed a bunch of funny stuff? All it contains nowadays is gay stuff. Reset to the first orginal article..or the one a year ago or somthing. Real gay now :(
- Seconded. And in addition to that this page is actually full of shitty english that doesn't make sense. Loved the stuff on LaGeX though. RZ 07:51, 24 July 2006 (UTC)
The name of the game says it pretty well. RunEscape poses as a crappy internet game with good grafics(dude, it makes me laugh because you can't spell graphics), but as you delve deeper, it gets soo much worse. From encouraging violence (Lets go kill that human, maybe hell drop an item) to bringing out a community of people that should be kept away from computers (OMG! 73h f***ing n00b is in my way) RunEscape has shamed the internet world for a few years now. Even more enfuriating are the addicts (I just bought this item for 10 mil, and then i went to solo some dragons) that actually love the game. So keep away! If you are planning on going to RunEscape.com, try something else! And make sure your friends follow your example.
this article isn’t funny at all, some one should change it, it’s really embarrassing to have this thing sound like a 5 year old wrote it. i would change it but i have a life. and why is the text realy big and the background is tan at the bottom, change that too.
Its a game 5 yr olds play... it should sound like that.
- I totally agree! A well thought out critisism, indeed, from someone that surely is not themselves a five year old!
- But seriously, why does everyone feel the need to flame and humiliate themselves with their shoddy content upon editing here? Betamaxx 19:29, 24 July 2006 (UTC)Betamaxx
Wow, don't mess around with Sir Sparklock. Mailman5 had only 3 edits under his belt before getting eternally damned at Sir Splaka's hands. Granted, it was very just punishment for blanking RuneScape. This should be a lesson to all the would-be-blankers out there: don't f*** with this page, because the Holy Admins will get you, and very quickly at that. Even His Majesty is very weary of their powers, for they can cast him from the Order of Uncyclopedia how one would toss a banana-peel in the trash.
--His Royal Majesty, Simulacrum Caputosis the Great 06:47, 25 January 2006 (UTC)
- He also had a deleted edit you might have missed: Bann my fuckin account. His sockpuppetry and startup-vandalism spree was obvious. Runescape didn't have much to do with it except being an early victim. --Splaka 06:54, 25 January 2006 (UTC)
Who the fuck are these people that get upset at the misrepresentation of thsi game that does not appear to be at all play-worthy?--Flammable 05:33, 28 Jul 2005 (UTC)
- I would guess that Uncyclopedia was linked on some RuneScape fan site. Never underestimate the indignation of crazed fanboys. --Rcmurphy 05:39, 28 Jul 2005 (UTC)
LET IT BE KNOWN: This Talk page was blanked by a RuneScape junkie who left the message Dukeofavalon owns you. Please, if any of you RuneScape players see Dukeofavalon online, do not hesitate to PK him. If that's the right lingo. --Rcmurphy 18:00, 28 Jul 2005 (UTC)
- Do not Worry, I Zelda Man 3 shall "molest" and "sodomize" this weakling.
- The correct terminology is "murderlize" or "stabilate". At least, thats what I call it...Also, I believe the game is only available to stroke patients.Gimme a couple of burgers, and Im in.--Nytrospawn
y????????????????????????????????????????//////// i dont git it
STFU, RUNESCAPE PWNS ILL TRADE U 3 CHIKENS FOR LIEK 3818973 GOLD COINS, N00B!!! --RUNESCAPEH4X0R 01:13, 29 Jul 2005 (UTC)
I play RuneScape a lot, but I don't know why people are blanking the pages. I like reading hilarious stuff about RuneScape. I seriously LMAO at this guide. - MTD
I used to play RuneScape, but I quit because it was boring. That is wher I found out about Uncyclopedia, and laughed my ass off at this article. Now I have a username --Foo21 01:09, 22 Sep 2005 (UTC)
Runescape is merely a collective the dregs of society... all the little kids, idoits, pedos, losers, and generally people with NO life and NO frends. Although i will admit, SOME rs players are alright.
God Damn thats a long page
Anyone fancy splitting it up into sensible portions, is it worth countryifying it (infobox, etc.)? --Elvis 02:54, 31 Jul 2005 (UTC)
Everyone Knows That Runescape Sucks And I'm The King Of It All - Cookie Of The Dark Side Mission My Colored Font omg omg omg omg omg omg who evr said runescape pwns sucks ass it is the worst game ever invented (it will also make u very very fat) try something like dofus...
I added an article about another game called RuneScrape
- And it got CVP'd. Doesn't surprise me.-- 19:36, 29 March 2007 (UTC)
i think that the game is so good and i play it all the time but i think you should make a quest and the reward is ability to ride horses and you can buy horses for 6 million
I think Its unfair that they don't make stuff for non-members from: maserter.
- I second that. Jeydehn 06:48, 20 Nov 2005 (UTC)
- I Third that. --220.127.116.11 23:05, 16 March 2007 (UTC)
Andrew/Paul "whips r wroth"
This doesn't show up any more for some reason, and since this has been locked I can't fix it. Here is the code
|Paul:Buying whip! 6 mil cash!|
|Andrew:Lol whips r worth 6.1 mil noob! Ur a stupid sheit!|
It shows up at the bottom of the article --Nytrospawn 17:09, 19 Nov 2005 (UTC)
It shouldn't be at the bottom, it should be where it says "</table>" Jeydehn 06:48, 20 Nov 2005 (UTC)
Girl w/ Pussy
I just had an idea. At the bottom where there is a screenshot of a girl "with her dog, er, cat", it should say "a runescape girl and her pussy". I know it's unnecessarily vulgar, but funny as hell. --Jeydehn 06:49, 20 Nov 2005 (UTC)
Imo the capitalization should be RunEscape. See combat 'tactics'.
- I have to say, that's a god damn funny idea. Although we already have problems with rabid fan-boys who get upset at the content of the article. Still, if there's a fair amount of support for this idea, we can move it there, and fix the pages which link here. For. God, what a horrible bit of slander that is. And what potential comedic material that has. Let me repeat - for. 23:00, 15 Dec 2005 (UTC)
I moved the "Weapons" section to its own page - it was just too big. --Albalester 23:51, 6 Jan 2006 (UTC)
Alas, tis funny no longer :(
What happened to this page? I want to bring back the funny bits, but I'm afraid to edit.
I will take the time to edit
Im going to edit all the unnecesary stuff (things that simply dont make laugh anyone...) so plz if you miss to see something dont put it again... it just make look unclean this thing
I have made a logo for the game, should I put it in? --Kenmcfa 14:03, 14 May 2006 (UTC)
Welcome to RuneScape
Note: This is more or less intended for those who have played RuneScape. It might seem a little more humorous that way.
Hello, and welcome to the wide world of RuneScape. Here, we will taking an in-depth tour of this game. To begin, you start the game at Tutorial island. You learn to walk here. You learn to run here. You learn that fire needs wood and ranges cook food, not people. You learn to submit yourself to the beck and call of Jagex (creator of game) and start learning British. Bloody Hell. After that, welcome to Lumbridge. Here you can see all the n00bzors that got p00n31) in various areas in the game, and you can start the hardest quest in the game. This quest involves entering a time bubble where time has stopped and all the most influential people in RuneScape (including an evil guy that's so obsessed with being evil that he raised rats from hell) are being held captive by a chef. This isn't just any chef though! He can summon ice cold desserts and hot cakes to kill people with. Beware of Dessourt, you don't want a cavity! Anywho, outside of this time bubble, time is proceeding normally and people are saved, yet inside the bubble, they aren't saved. So by visiting the people in the future and returning the past you can save the future or build temporal pressure and cause the universe to implode, or distract a mage in the dimensional rift where thousands of dimensions are linked and do the same thing. That's it to RuneScape, and remember: Take the baguette from the sandwich lady!!!!
I've moved this thing to RunEscape
I just thought it might be funnier this way, and people have suggested it. However, I can't fix the redirect at Runescape as it's protected. Also, this will require a bit of editing in the article.--Anon32 14:35, 29 May 2006 (UTC)
- Run with it. I was planning to do this myself, but never got around to it. 15:24, 29 May 2006 (UTC)
- Ugh! reverted, stupid names are stupid IMHO. Put it to a vote in the village dump before doing something so drastic as moving our #5 most edited article. "People have suggested it" is not consensus. --Splaka 02:52, 30 May 2006 (UTC)
I think fixed allot of it up
I think fixed allot of it up. Changed stuff removed stuff, you know the drill
I am still not done with it however
- A lot of what you edited just removed any jokes that were in the section (for example, the classic (lack of) spelling and grammar ability shown by 99.9% of the people who play Runescape), or just made it boringly repetitive (as in the box detailing the developer, publisher, etc.). I'm certain the cleanup notification refers to spelling and grammar, which I sorted out the remains of ages ago - I was just infinitely too lazy to bother removing the thing.
=bans and mutes and scam sites=
Hi im dusten40 a runescape player that got muted for going on a scam site and some guy taking over my account and advertising there scam on my account for they would get in trouble but jagex dont beileve me i wish they did beileve me that day is the day that i got ruend by jagex if they didnt see how they know if they didnt see! the guys who got ahold my account are cruel now beacuase i got introuble i cant talk i get my self out of trouble if i didnt do something so if anyone read this even jagex please beileve me jagex i hope you beileve me soon ok so people dont go on scam sites or you might end up like me so bye.
Cool. -- 23:47, 4 March 2007 (UTC)
^^^^What.The.Fuck^^^^ (i put a headline in there just to make sure it doesnt look like i am signing that statement--Danvan 11:33, 1 October 2006 (UTC)
This would be a really good link to put on the article: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/330258 it talks about what runescape is. its funny.
Some idiot's turned this article into a one sentence "Dark1424 is the best runescape player in the world". Whoever can restore the article should do so.
- Stuff like that usually gets reverted in less than five minutes. Don't bother mentioning it here unless it's massive vandalism. oTHErONE (Contribs) 04:16, 16 December 2006 (UTC)
any way to add more content?
I have a couple of ideas to add in this article. What do I have to do to have them added?
- Erm, I can't remember if it's semiprotected or something, if so, I think you need to have made a certain amount of edits to edit this page...no idea how many though.
I really think we should just huff the page and start again. As for the semi-protectness, it's either gone, or you have to be about 2 months old without getting a ban.
I WAS HERE -kjhf!- 21:22, 30 December 2006 (UTC)
Well it could be said that at least RunEscape is one way of keeping all these "dregs of society" away from the playable games. I doubt we would lose anything from letting these 'noobs' run about in their own little world. -the pocoyo-
I really feel like touching this up... I used to play RuneScape all the time, so I know a lot about the game. (Sadly enough.) Anybody care if I poke around in here? --23:46, 4 March 2007 (UTC)
- I doubt anyone would mind. It needs new content that isn't a bunch of crap, as well as removal of a lot of it. --scaley1234 18:04, 12 March 2007 (UTC).
- Okay, I've done some work on it. My version of the article is here. Still a work in progress, though. There's lots of stuff to clean up. -- 05:04, 15 March 2007 (UTC)
- Work continues. I've switched around many images, added a couple, deleted a couple. I'm also introducing new ideas and still taking out the trash. Feel free to leave comments if you have anything to say or add. -- 01:36, 20 March 2007 (UTC)
- Okay, I've done some work on it. My version of the article is here. Still a work in progress, though. There's lots of stuff to clean up. -- 05:04, 15 March 2007 (UTC)
Doctor Andorin's Diagnosis
After a few intense weeks of tests, I have concluded that this article suffers from severe Crappus Contentium, which, as most Uncyclopedians know, is a fairly common disease and is difficult to treat. Especially for a specimin of this size. The patient was admitted to the hospital, where it spent several days under intensive care. Surgery was performed multiple times, including reconstruction of the patient's vital organs and cosmetic surgey to improve the patient's features.
This doctor would like to point out now his surprise that the patient survived this long with so many... abnormalities... present in its system.
Surgery was a success, with the patient's systems and organs restored to working order. As of last Tuesday, the patient no longer requires life support.
However, the patient is not yet completely healed. It will require many weeks of tender, in-home care by friends, family and loved ones, to recover from the psychological scars it has accumulated. The patient still cannot consume excessively solid foods or anything fermented or "fizzy", but it is tolerant to most forms of input.
The doctor will make house calls at least three times a week to inspect the patient and confirm that they are doing well outside the medical facility, and communication to this doctor will always be open in case of emergency.
Nurse, release the patient. --16:30, 29 March 2007 (UTC)
Who changed the font! Its all hideous and ugly now! Change it back!
- It's supposed to look like the RuneScape font. Uncyc doesn't have the actual one and this is the closest they have. -- 03:56, 30 March 2007 (UTC)
Wo-hoah! I found the problem!
So the whole thing about the fonts? Different browsers support the Fantasy font differently, and thus it shows up differently in different browsers. When I was fixing the article I was using Firefox, and I just pulled up the article on IE. And it looks funny. So... if you're going to view this article, you should use Firefox. Just kidding. If anyone complains about the font, I'll go through the article with a coarse-toothed, rusty comb and remove the code that changes the font. --03:11, 5 April 2007 (UTC)
Crazy page erasing person. >.<
This is stupid, why would someone do such a thing? This used to be my favourite part of Uncyclopedia and now it's gone. Isn't there some way they could restore this page to its old *Funny* version? I don't know much about editing and that, so yer. >.<
- Why would I do such a thing? Because the page was crap. It wasn't funny; it looked like it was put together by three monkeys, ten minutes. There was a general consensus among Uncyclopedians I involved in my restoration work, and they agreed that the RuneScape article was almost as bad as Uncyclopedia. Besides, name one funny thing that was in the old version that isn't in the new version. -- 14:25, 6 April 2007 (UTC)
What the Hell?
Who the hell changed this? I did a lot of work on this page, now some jackass destroyed it! Someone better of saved the page on a word document. -Muffin Man
- Welcome to Uncyclopedia. Please sign your comments with four tiles (~~~~). Okay, now that I'm done pretending to be important... if you actually did work on the old RuneScape, then you should be fine with the changes, because last I checked, work on an article is supposed to make it better. This version is a million times better than the old one. Incidentally, how much work did you do on the article? 'Cause this is the result of three weeks of straight editing. -- 03:20, 16 April 2007 (UTC)
Whoever has change the font, will please realise that not everyone's browser/font database supports the font they have chosen, and therefore the font has been changed into the default windows font, (usually the last one installed on the system)... I really have no desire to translate the whole article into english from daedric, so would someone please change it to a more suitable font, like arial, or TNR, which everyone has =P
- Daedric? Oookay... I think this font idea is just getting too complex, causing too many problems. I think I'll change it back to default. -- 05:44, 27 April 2007 (UTC)
used sparingly ...bitch
- Excuse me, Mr. Anon IP? Might you make your point clear?-- 00:13, 17 May 2007 (UTC)