From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
I tagged the article with Template:Content, again. Please don't revert. The article is overly factual and should be obfuscated to conform to a higher standard of Uncyclopedism. - Guest 14:42, 5 Oct 2005 (UTC)
- Transration into Engrish: I tagged the articre with Temprate:Content, again. Prease don't revert. The articre is overry factuar and should be obfuscated to conform to a higher standard of Uncycropedism. - Guest
edit But it *is* uncyclopedic!
- If you replace "Rinux" with "Linux", this article will be factual. Replacing the name and leaving everything else serious as in Wikipedia isn't enough. You can keep the article factual as long as the facts are obfuscated (see X Window System). - Guest 12:09, 9 Oct 2005 (UTC)
- There's that bit about the Japanese penguin and technicians.
- --18.104.22.168 04:38, 10 Oct 2005 (UTC)
- Yeah--Mrasdfghjkl 04:42, 10 Oct 2005 (UTC)
- And the copywrong crackpipe.--Mrasdfghjkl 04:52, 10 Oct 2005 (UTC)
- It's still too boring, and 99% is still the Wikipedia Linux article. Yawn. --Zilog Jones 15:33, 11 Oct 2005 (UTC)
- You're not meant to read it. Reading it is its own punishment!--Mrasdfghjkl 12:48, 15 Oct 2005 (UTC)
- Damn, I've been trying to find Rinux to downroad it and instarr for ages. And now you terr me it's not rear!—The preceding unsigned comment was added by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs)
edit Very good articre!
I ROVE this articre very much. --Kempires1111 17:37, 28 August 2006 (UTC)
edit Verbs =
All the verbs to the end of the sentence move. That's how Japanese writen is.