From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Paparazzi-wraiths! :)--wibblewobble 08:44, 26 Apr 2005 (EDT)
Personally I don't find the 'Her Tragic Death' section funny. I'd delete it but someone else may find it amusing. Thoughts?--Sweet Indigo 19:07, 7 Nov 2005 (UTC)
It's hilarious! Great sendup of the upper crust. And I'm entitled to find it funny until the day when we're all showered with undeserved wealth merely because our fathers impregnated our mothers. --Hrodulf 18:44, 25 July 2006 (UTC)
Just like to say I found it funny, too --22.214.171.124 09:18, 19 November 2006 (UTC)
--== This article ==
I think this article is deeply offensive to poor Diana, she was our greatest princess and should be remembered that way. I don't think comedy should come above the memory of a great woman. This article should be deleted to stop all the offense it is causing. Whatever!!!! 17:40, 14 August 2007 (UTC)
What? Offense!? Comedy can be anything. Sure, Diana was a good woman, so are other people. Making fun of her doesn't mean that we think any less of her. Eggy
Can't we leave her to rest in peace????--126.96.36.199 18:21, 3 April 2008 (UTC)
- Nope, we can't. If you follow that logic, 99% of Uncyclopedia would be deleted. If we can make fun of God, Jesus, Allah, Muhammad, Buddha, and every other deity or prophet known to men, then we can make fun of Her Royal All-High & Mightiness.--Mnbvcxz 16:45, 7 April 2008 (UTC)
I've thinned out the quote section - not because some were offensive, just because they weren't very funny. Still unsure about the Camilla one.
- Don't be overly worried about keeping the offensiveness high, just try to
keep it funnymake it funnier. Alot of that above was a over reaction against fans of Princess DIE!-ana who wanted to totally neuter the article.--Mnbvcxz 05:49, 9 December 2008 (UTC)
I'm in the process of rewriting the article. If there are any parts you think should definitely stay please discuss here or talk to me on my userpage.Calindreams 15:52, 11 December 2008 (UTC)
- I haven't deleted the diary extract indefinietly but will incorporate it later. Calindreams 21:50, 14 December 2008 (UTC)
The favourite Princess of the people of the UK are downright offended by this horrible article. It is not funny; it is actually an offence to the people of the UK and the yanks.
- The Princess are offended? I've heard of "the royal 'we'", but I thought it only applied when actually using the pronoun "we", as in "We are offended." --monika 01:58, 24 March 2009 (UTC)
I am just saying: My family and I are offended by this article (we are British, inside and out, except for my grandfather on my mater 's side, but I won't go into that story). Diana was a princess who was loved by the people, and it is offensive to be...mocking her in such a disrespectful way.
- I'm just saying your grammar is confusing. --monika 03:12, 24 March 2009 (UTC)
But what can ye expect from us British people? The Yank 's grammar is twice as confusing (just kidding). But our family speaks a tad of Cockney: "I'm not kidding, my muvver still speaks da purest Cockney!"
But I must admit, some of the articles here are rather amusing and witty for us Brits.(I'm just offended about the ones that make fun of England and the rest of the UK, because it's my homeland) I would make an account here, but it's not my type of...website...
- That's actually kind of awesome. (The part about speaking Cockney, not the part about the grammar or the part about getting offended.) --monika 03:28, 24 March 2009 (UTC)
- PS. You do understand that if someone says "Blah blah blah offensive shit" and also "Everything I'm writing is a lie because I'm on Uncyclopedia," that means the first offensive thing isn't offensive because the person doesn't mean it, right? In fact, it often means that the writer thinks the exact opposite, so what the writer thinks isn't offensive, right?
- PPS. Take for example this article. This article is the most offensive thing I've ever read and every word of it makes me vomit in my mouth because it is so offensive. Now here's the funny part: I wrote it and I didn't mean any of it. That's how this site works.
Yes, I think I understand now. Cheers for telling me that. I greatly appreciate it. I hae a rich heritage, as my mater always tells me. Cockney and a beautiful Irish tongue from my mater 's side, pure Scottish from the Highlands and city pommy from my da's side
- Glad we cleared that up. --monika 03:38, 24 March 2009 (UTC)
Well it's not quite finished yet, but thanks to the anonymous contributor - I thought it wasn't offensive enough personally, so your response is a great encouragement. Calindreams 11:12, 24 April 2009 (UTC)
Hi Calindreams I have had a quick look through the article and I reverted one of the quotes because... well it was crap. May I recommend that while you edit you refer to HTBFANJS and you strike an effective tone for the article. You should make sure that while amusing the article still does not verge into a discussion but rather remains encyclopedic. There is some good material there right now, but there is some bad mixed in with the good, just work on pruning that out. --ChiefjusticeDS 18:51, 4 August 2009 (UTC)