Talk:Pokémon (video games series)
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
|This article was nominated for deletion on November 8, 2011.
The result of the discussion was Keep.
|This article was nominated for deletion on April 3, 2012.
The result of the discussion was Keep.
This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Pokémon (video games series) article.
Archived discussions can be found at Talk:Pokémon/archive1.
edit Somebody should add this
They just announced Heartgold and Soulsilver, so where are they? --JD.firstname.lastname@example.org 21:15, 9 May 2009 (UTC)
- Being censored by the government. ;) Add it now or we'll sick Arceus on you! >:( 22.214.171.124 10:00, 12 May 2009 (UTC)
I've got a quote that I would like you guys to add, purely because it's funny.
“How do you get 25,000 pikachu on a bus? Poke 'em on.”
edit We have a problem
This article is Crap, If this had been any other article it would have been deleted, Pokemon games do have roughly the same format but this article makes them all sound EXACTLY THE SAME.
I suggest someone who knows an admin to get in touch with them and put a VFD template on it so we can start it from scratch because the original creator of this article (or the one who protected it) isn't coming back so all requests to them are likely to be ignored.
UNCYCLPEDIA'S EVILEST PAGE 13:27, 30 August 2009 (UTC)
edit What about the new games?
edit Two years and Uncy still doesn't know what humor is.
"waah, waah, why is ED funnier than us?" please. 126.96.36.199 21:57, November 6, 2009 (UTC)
- Comedy gold:
“Lol!” ~ Oscar Wilde on Pokemon 188.8.131.52 01:37, February 9, 2010 (UTC)
- So what you are saying is that because you have found one shit quote added by a retard and we choose not to lock our site from editing by IPs (like ED is forced to) we sometimes get retarded edits from people like you? Well, yes. Unfortunately we do. Fortunately for us our good articles (which we have thousands) are far better than anything ED has, mostly as the majority of ED articles are a pile of old wank. MrN 06:35, Feb 26
- It was only this article and someone made a much funnier article before, but apparently the almighty Uncy gods found that repeating the same text to make a point was funny. So no, I'm not saying that. It appears that after looking at the BEST, Uncy is a bit funnier than I thought. 184.108.40.206 22:05, July 6, 2010 (UTC)
edit Allow editing
I want to make a request to allows registered users to edit this article. I want to create a parody on Pokémon, just like Unpokemon Wiki. Black and White versions going release, but why locking it when people did not vandalise it?
Tetrix 11:53, July 12, 2010 (UTC)
Yeah, this article is pretty shitty. I would love to rewrite it, if it is ever unlocked.--Asdfftxdn 17:28, August 4, 2010 (UTC)
who changed to "goku"?WCLL HK 13:52, September 7, 2010 (UTC)
- Site's dead, bro. 220.127.116.11 03:15, August 19, 2011 (UTC)
- Awww... fuck. LOL MY OLD ACCOUNT. :P CakeIsNotALie 21:32, August 29, 2011 (UTC)
edit I do have to say
- Funnier when it's not translated though. • Puppy's talk page • 06:02 08 May
With Pokemon X and Y coming out in october, how about we make 2 new sections, but Pokemon X has all the text replaced with X's, and Pokemon Y with Y's?
- This type of joke has already been done in AAAAAAAAA! and need not be repeated in various article sections. I would suggest to try something else. -- 04:03, August 25, 2013 (UTC)
- Well, how about something like all capital letters replaced with X's or Y's then? Something like: Xhild mind-control at its finest, Xokémon (Xapanese: ポケモン) was invented by the ancient Xreeks but was only recently released to the world at large due to significant hold-ups in the patent office, although many believe it to be the work of the underworld.--18.104.22.168 17:55, February 7, 2014 (UTC)
edit Deletion anybody?
This article is basically the same line copyed and pasted over and over in each section. Only in different colourness. Its gets to the were its not funny and gets boring. Chaoarren (talk) 15:19, August 30, 2013 (UTC)
Well, your...mom is not funny and gets...boring. Good one, me. Thanks, me.
But for real, that's what makes it funny. You expect to get a different parodic description of each individual game, but no, and that's where you're supposed to laugh. The only way the author(s) could've made it clearer is if they added a little sign that said "This is Where You Laugh" to drop down after scrolling to the end of the page. While the whole thing could use a redo, I think it's fine as it stands. --Onnokin (talk) 04:04, December 17, 2013 (UTC)