Talk:On a stick
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
The quote at the top of the page was said by Ed Kemper, not Ed Gein. -stivee
- It's very good, and I should know, as I have some experience with Sticks. Maybe merge the two and see what happens? If not, I'll try some editing when I get a moment.--Hardwick Fundlebuggy 14:21, 26 April 2006 (UTC)
- I slipped in a choc ice. Feel free to remove it if it is causing discomfort.--Hardwick Fundlebuggy 07:21, 27 April 2006 (UTC)
Regarding the poop & pee thing, I think the idea of little boys scaring little girls with Poop-on-a-stick could be expanded into a full section. Bloopy 00:30, 11 May 2006 (UTC)
I would like to see a reference to Willy on Wheels. Maybe with Sticky on Sticks.--Sbluen 04:30, 11 May 2006 (UTC)
- Thanks for the feedback, guys (I need you on Pee Review!). I'm afraid if it gets too long, it might scare off potential VFH votes. But I'm definitely in favour of it expanding further once it's been highlighted (like what happened with OCD). ~ T. (talk) 07:08, 11 May 2006 (UTC)
- I'd like to see a jalapeño... on a stick... in this article.
Congrats on this great article getting featured. One of my all time favourites. --OsirisX 08:41, 21 May 2006 (UTC)
- I can't help thinking how much better it would be, though, on a stick --Sir Hardwick Fundlebuggy (Bleat) 08:50, 21 May 2006 (UTC)
- Heh, too true. Thanks for your help, guys. :) ~ T. (talk) 09:17, 21 May 2006 (UTC)
edit Yum. Yum.
Delicious. -Sockpuppet of an unregistered user 23:09, 5 February 2009 (UTC)