Talk:Nine Inch Nails: Christmas Remixes
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Revision as of 00:05, January 25, 2007 by Braydie
edit From Pee Review
I just came up with this concept in like 3 seconds and my friend laughed so i spent another hour on it. --AmericanBastard 02:31, 25 December 2006 (UTC)
- A few pointers general ideas I have:
- First of all, great concept.
- Some of the jokes may be too obscure for a wider audience - I got most of the jokes, but I know a lot of NIN.
- Needs expansion. Maybe include a section of the process of recording the album? And you'll definitely want to elaborate on the details of each song on the track listing, similar to this, but not quite as long.
- Tighten up the formatting. Red links are bad. If there's no article for a particular word, use piped links to something similar (i.e., [[Some guy|Bob Jimmawapoozle]] makes Bob Jimmawapoozle, linking to the article Some guy, which is better than plain ol' [[Bob Jimmawapoozle]] as Bob Jimmawapoozle). You probably already knew that, but I'm just putting it out there.
- Otherwise, looks good. -- §. | WotM | PLS | T | C | A 17:32, 25 December 2006 (UTC)