From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Nazi article.
We could combine them then we could possibly get this to be a featured article or something. And has anyone thought of taking all of the Nazi/Hitler pictures and putting them on one page? The pictures are all pretty funny-I LOVE that "You have to be at least "this tall" to enter the Nazi Party" picture. --Belugaperson 15:18, 21 May 2006 (UTC)
edit New Nazi Logo
- I don't see how this relates to the New Nazi logo.....It doesn't look much like a logo. --Belugaperson 23:41, 22 May 2006 (UTC)
Who edited the logo so that the hammer and sickle were on it? I think that's a great idea, but it should be in the backround. It shouldn't cover up the "nazi" thingy. I'd appreciate it if someone fixed that.--Belugaperson 23:33, 7 June 2006 (UTC)
Nazi What? I don't get this at all?l.
The end part called "Aftermath" seems more serious than funny, can we get rid of that part?
Should we really have that photo of the german kicking that man? It doesn't seem funny at all. At least let’s replace it --UncyclopediaNewbie 14:49, 12 March 2007 (UTC)
- No! You have it all wrong! The Nazi Party is a place where people go to hang out, have a couple lf Cokes, you know. Consider this: going to a Nazi Party and actually being a Nazi is different! (On a more serious note: someone should just fix the NP article.) --126.96.36.199 15:26, 15 April 2007 (UTC)
edit New Stuff
edit From Pee Review
|Humour:||7||Nothing extremely laugh out loud funny, but consistent and a good dispersion of good jokes. The acronym one was extremely cheesy, but it was still my favorite, probably for that reason.|
|Concept:||9||Simple concept done well and with steadfast direction.|
|Prose and formatting:||7||Nice prose, though a few sentences seemed a bit awkward and out of place. I took the liberty to remove them, along with the red links. No problems with the formatting, except it seemed to get a little cluttered at the end.|
|Images:||4||This seems to be the major flaw. The Jewbacca picture seemed a little unnecessary, and the Teletubbies one just didn't seem appropriate at all to me, even with its caption. The Kyle picture would have worked better if he were wearing a Nazi armband on one arm and a Star of david on the other, IMO. But that's just me. The Hello Kitty one was very good, but like the rest the captions just didn't seem to do it for me.|
|Miscellaneous:||10||Miscellany was present.|
|Final Score:||37||Overall a great rewrite leagues better than the original, but the images might be a killer.|
|Reviewer:||01:51, 31 May 2007 (UTC)|
|Humour:||6||It's a little too subtle at times...though it is a vast improvement from the old version, which was indeed tripe. I think the addition of some more obvious humor would do the article well. Not random humor, because that's what made the old article so sucky. Maybe you could make the Nazi Order out to be like some sort of Boy Scout's club or something. Some humor along the lines of the Nazis going bowling or canoeing or fishing after burning down villages, or something like that.|
|Concept:||8||Hitler jokes tend to be overdone, but that's kind of hard to avoid in an article about Nazis. It's good idea though.|
|Prose and formatting:||10||Nothing wrong here.|
|Images:||5.5||Only two pictures at the moment and they aren't particularly remarkable. More pictures would help.|
|Miscellaneous:||6||As I said before, the addition of some more "obvious" humor might help this article out, though it definately has a solid concept and has a thousand times more potential than its lame predecessor.|
|Final Score:||35.5||It's a good rewrite. Some less subtle jokes and some more pics would help it quite a bit.|
|Reviewer:||--THE 19:58, 31 May 2007 (UTC)|
edit From Pee
|Humour:||10||Consistently funny with a good historical background from what I can tell. Excellent piece of satire.|
|Concept:||8||That's certainly one way to look at Nazism...|
|Prose and formatting:||8||Not bad. Might wanna submit it to Ceridwyn's proofreading service. I spotted an error on "bourgeoisie" (fixed it though).|
|Images:||9||Good use of images.|
|Miscellaneous:||9.92112||I never know what this is for, but good job on it (whatever it is).|
|Final Score:||44.92112||Sieg heil!|
|Reviewer:||--Hotadmin4u69 [TALK] 20:28, 2 June 2007 (UTC)|
edit What is with the words "SEIG HEIL"?
Seig Heil means ""Victory Welfare". What kind of joke comes from random German? Die Person, dass aus ihm hat gedacht, ist eine scheisslicher Verzögerung. --188.8.131.52 20:13, 12 April 2008 (UTC)
- Thanks for demonstrating your proficiency in using Babelfish. Telling the person who came up with it that they're a shitty retard in crappy German (you should have said "Die Person, dass aus ihm hat gedacht, ist eine scheisslicher Verzögerung" or something similar) doesn't help. I also don't actually SEE any use of Seig Heil in the article. Furthermore, it's my understanding of the National Socalist German Worker's Party that the goal was to give all the German workers in a depressed economy relief, hence welfare. Victory would just be another use of the superlatives which they were so fond of.- 22:39, 12 April 2008 (UTC)
edit Why are the nazis evil?
- I think if they had been happy with Poland and France they would still be around and avoiding the ethnic cleansing, big mistake... Also remember to sign your posts with four tildes like this: ~~~~ Thanks:)-- 18:49, 20 March 2009 (UTC)
edit Viktor and the Vrill, & Bjork too!
And don't forget to check 'Indiana Jones & the Hollow Earth'! Speiberg refused to do any more films about Nazis, but this is a corker! I think he might come 'round to the idea after a bit of light tazering!
edit Sur les Nazis:
184.108.40.206 14:38, September 17, 2009 (UTC)
Why the heck can't we edit this page? I never thought I would see the day that Uncyclopedia would actually block its own members for editing articles. As a veteran member of Uncyclopedia, I suggest removing the thread lock at immediately. -Keezfocer
- Sign in, then you can edit it. --ChiefjusticeDS 19:22, January 13, 2010 (UTC)
"I'm gonna mess those bitches up. They went and screwed up our economy and now them bitches is gonna pay! Word! Peace! No, wait..." Is a mistranslation. It should actually be like this:
(sic) "Ima gOn4 miss th053 bichez up! Them bichez went n scrud up 4r conomy n now them bichez iz gunnah pay!!! W0rd! Peace! No, wait..."
Could someone please fix that? Thanks.