From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
In my opinion, this article is long overdue. (Okay, I'll give Uncyclopedia a break, as they've only existed for less than a year, if what it says on the main page is true.)
I disagree with most of the sentiments, like racism and tripped beatniks, expressed in the article. Even though I wrote it. Go figure.
- This is me again, the writer of the article. I haven't edited this article for some time, and this is because honor roll is a little hard when you're taking physics in 10th grade. But no matter, I'm enjoying it. So I plan on adding harmonic progressions before intervals because intervals are hard to make funny. Alternatively, I could just add in some deus ex machina explanation for the abolition of intervals, but that's taking the easy way out.
- Wait... this is discussion isn't funny? Darn. -Gracenotes 23:52, 4 February 2006 (UTC)
Here I am, talking to myself again. I don't do this usually. Forget it; I do. Never mind. A couple of notes on where people have taken my article:
1. 220.127.116.11 added something factual, and even helpful. I don't think that this belongs on Uncyclopedia.
2. 18.104.22.168 added so many edits. Good job! However, it doesn't fit with the tone of the rest of the article. I have no idea when Uncyclopedia went from tasteful satire to unbribled insanity.
- Hi, I'm 22.214.171.124. Feel free to edit my edits as you please. As for the "unbridled unsanity", I was trying to follow the general tone of the article :p. John1728 23:09, 11 July 2006 (UTC)John1728
I'm the one who added the section on triads. Now I've created an account so its not anonymous. If you don't like it you can delete it. Freeflux 23:39, 13 November 2006 (UTC)