From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
|This article was nominated for deletion on November 1, 2011.
The result of the discussion was Keep.
|The contents of Metalhead were merged into Metalheads and they now redirect here. For the contribution history and old versions of the merged article please see its history.|
edit The "lie"
Could people leave that section alone? It's quite amusing and makes perfect sense to metalheads who read the article. It also helps to reinforce how stupid some people's stereotype of the typical metalhead is. Meh, in three seconds I will have helped a blonde turn into a rabbit. Just leave the 'lie' alone. DanQnA 9:55, 26 May 2009 (AEST)
edit Thats It
Im rewritting this article it is such crap.. And is completely biased.. Also that user from youtube came in an wrote that metalturd thing at the bottom ahhaha A7xTheRev 02:36, 19 October 2008 (UTC)
- Alright done, and in reponse to something on an article "(WARNING: Don't take this information for granted. This information is still subject to much criticism from the emos. That's why they destroyed this marvelous article in a useles flamewar. Please emos mind your own bussines; this is our article)." There is no such thing as your article, there is an emo article and they are not allowed to edit there own article. This is the uncyclopedia not something that you can do whatever you want. Stop being hypocrits and learn to take criticizm and if you are going to write an article make sure you at least try to use proper english. On another note I destroyed some of the general stupidity of this article such as "... Cause scaring emos is fun!" I have fixed the list problem also so take off the warning sign whenever you feel like it. A7xTheRev 03:19, 19 October 2008 (UTC)
edit I know. I was stupid and not funny
I wanted to apologize for turning the article in pure crap with stuff like metalturds. I was just pissed that the whole page was some sort of "Emos are great. Metalheads suck." article and I overreacted. I like how the article is now! I can finally relax. And don't tell me, I know I was stupid. But as a note: the part with scaring emos is fuun is not mine. Also so you know what I'm talking about: everywhere it was writen that metalheads suck and it was no fun at all. Thanks again for balancing things out. Altough I miss how the article was when I first found it. It was very funny. To bad someone ruined it and than I followed with nonsense crap in a failed attempt to bring it back to it's former glory. Vladek
- Thats alright man ;) I got tired of how crappy this article was so I fixed it making it unbaised on both sides. So don't worry I kept some aspects on the metalheads side, but also added some irony and sarcasm to help the article! Cheers! And that metalturd thing is a reference from a youtube video isnt it?A7xTheRev 17:18, 19 October 2008 (UTC)
- Yep the metalturds are a refference to youtube. I actually hate those fucking shits. Because of them everybody thinks that all metalheads are senseless assholes. I have friends who enjoy different types of music (rap, emo, etc.) and they respect my music and I respect theirs. Old school rap is especially great in what concerns the rap aspect. Too bad today's rap is kind of crappy in my opinion. Vladek
- I hate "metalturds" and rapper elitest on the same level. I like all music emo, metal, punk etc. I normally show now bais when it comes to my preferences ^_^, and old school rap was the shit! A7xTheRev 17:35, 19 October 2008 (UTC)
- The only music genres I reject are Nu Metal (not because of the poseur issue but because... I don't know... it lacks a certain spirit) and Manele which are listened by Romanian Chavs and not the music itself but the listeners cause an increasingly large amount of problems in my country. Search for Nicolae Guta on youtube or google so to know what manele are about, although, trust me, you'd better not do that. Also what i hate about manele is that it promotes selfishness (it's somehow similar to what 50 Cent sings about: money, bling, car and women) and it has overly faulty grammar.
- Hmmm that is interesting, well I like Nu-Metal check out Nonpoints - BUllet with a name if you havent its pretty good for NuMetal. Also ill look up Nicolae Guta just to see what it is about. Thanks for the advice, and don't worry ill help make sure this article dosen't die! I just looked up Nicolae Guta.... I am horrifyed o.oA7xTheRev 17:49, 19 October 2008 (UTC)
- I keep wondering myself where all these gypsies and pseudo-gypsies come from. And the admins will probably delete the talk page for being overly polite and serious :)). Ok see ya now! I got homework to do.
edit This article has been fucked up again
I think that the idiot that keeps on ruining this article should be PERMANENTLY BANNED from Uncyclopedia because he really gets on my nerves. When I'm stressed I like reading this article (what it was previously) but now i have nothing left to read. Vladek
- I agree, someone keeps messing up this article and making it unfunny, they keep changing everything to antiemo(which I know most metalheads despise) and focus the entire article on emo. And when they make fun of it, they make it lame) Im going to try and fix this again 220.127.116.11 14:06, 3 March 2009 (UTC)(a7xtherev logged off)
a7xtherev12 here again.. alright look, this article for just anyones enjoyment and the fact that people divide the article into poser/true metalhead disgust me the article was perfect the way it was before. Im changing this again when I get the time. 18.104.22.168 03:05, December 1, 2009 (UTC)
edit The Posers
True metalheads always want to be legit. They HATE posers and poser bands with all their might. Bands like Death, Deicide, Slayer, and old Metallica make their tummies churn. Bands that are considered sacred are Avenged Sevenfold, Slipknot, New Metallica, Bullet for my Valentine, Bring me the Horizon. So if you are a metalhead and see someone in a Slayer shirt, beat their ass because they are not legit.
wow.. you got your shit backwards mate.. people wearing Bring me the Horizon, A7X, Slipknot, New Metallica, and Bullet for my Valentine are the ones who need their asses beat.. i listen to As I Lay Dying, KoRn, a bit of Disturbed, a bit of Ozzy, In Flames, stuff like that.. not your "sacred" shit..