Talk:Mensa entrance test
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
HAppy Ug uG
most of this article is plagiarised. cannot remember the source, but i recall seeing this in about 1985.
- You're right, it is stoeled. --Sir ENeGMA (talk) GUN WotM PLS 01:25, 8 December 2006 (UTC)
- Personally, I can't recall anything I saw in 1985 - but the bits I writ came out of my own brain and no one else's. --Sir Hardwick Fundlebuggy - (Ring for service) 05:48, 8 December 2006 (UTC)
edit From Pee Review
Hey guys, I recently made a new article but I'm not too familiar with Uncyclopedia process and whether its even worthy for inclusion. Could someone please look at it and give me their comments? --Draicone 09:09, 5 September 2006 (UTC)
- Well, it's worthy for inclusion. If you want it VFH'd, I can suggest a few things:
- Pictures, pictures, pictures. Loot other Uncyclopedia articles if you have to.
- More about the test itself: Who gives it and why, maybe testimonials from those who have taken it.
- The "IQ under 70" joke, is OK, but a bit silly. No harm in describing the test for what it is; the truth is a good springboard for jokes.
- For all that, this article is very promising, and the questions are excellent. Good start.--Procopius 14:23, 5 September 2006 (UTC)
- Being Mensa, it needs some sort of silly hard math question - "Calculate the Square Root of Pi. Show your work; use both sides of the provided 8X10 piece of paper, if necessary."-- 14:57, 5 September 2006 (UTC)
- It sort of isn't MENSA, I just needed some way of explaining what the hell it was and decided to pick on MENSA. However, now that MENSA's been chosen as the victim I suppose a is appropriate. --Draicone make the mistake of talking to mewaste your time on another menial exercise 06:26, 6 September 2006 (UTC)
- I uploaded Image:Redtelephone.jpg for the article, but it seems Image:RedPhone.jpg serves the purpose better. However, Image:RedPhone.jpg doesn't have a verified copyright status. I've played around with the image and I can't get it much redder than it already is, so which should I use? --Draicone make the mistake of talking to mewaste your time on another menial exercise 07:02, 6 September 2006 (UTC)
- I like the "Give 3 egs" bit! GREAT. Aaadddaaammm 10:20, 6 September 2006 (UTC)
Great idea, nicely done so far - could do with some expansion in various directions. Try a satirical inversion - e.g.: You have before you a carton of milk, and no cutting materials, try opening the milk in under five minutes without spilling any. I might add some stuff too. Also use images of scientists and graphs etc... --Sir Hardwick Fundlebuggy (Bleat) 09:20, 7 September 2006 (UTC)
- How many holes in a polo?