From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
edit Pee review Mary-Sue character
I'm fond of the core idea here, but I can't quite pin down a good way to expand. Creating fictional fanfiction stories to describe the Mary-Sues in seems unfunny, but I don't see what other great options I have. Asserting the existence of Mary-Sues in real stories? Mentions of Boston Legal, T.J. Hooker, and the like? Snowspinner 00:17, 8 Oct 2005 (UTC)
- Oh, the latter has real promise. I remember watching T.J. Hooker as a kid and thinking "he wants SO BAD to be a starship captain again" - David Gerard 23:26, 9 Oct 2005 (UTC)
- Now working on this approach, starting with T.J. Hooker - David Gerard 12:35, 10 Oct 2005 (UTC)
- There, I think that works nicely. You should expand the intro a bit - David Gerard 12:51, 10 Oct 2005 (UTC)
- Oh, this is coming along very nicely. Anyone else? - David Gerard 16:47, 11 Oct 2005 (UTC)
- I'm surprised this article is about a Mary Sue 'Character'. I think it would be much funnier if this article described a Mary Sue as if she was a real person, similar to the articles on Anonymous, You, Your Mom and Oscar Wilde.