Note from the future: The following conversation happened after I stole the following image from Realturka's PLS entry:monika 19:22, 15 February 2008 (UTC)
Ha ha ha. Wah pedal.
Thanx for reading my article though. --Realturka 11:46, 27 January 2008 (UTC)
- I must admit, it feels really weird to be told to grow up by someone who spells thanks with an x. It also feels weird to be told to grow up for writing something written in the voice of a 45-year-old man who acts somewhat like a 12-year-old Japanese girl and who is in the middle of a hissy fit over a revert war. Also, "Ha ha ha. Pentatonic scale." --monika 12:10, 27 January 2008 (UTC)
- I stole a pic from you too, now we're even. --Realturka 13:37, 27 January 2008 (UTC)
- PS. I have to admit that the comment was kinda funny. Drill picking, lol
- Have you seen Paul Gilbert drill pick? Lemme find you a youtube video.
- <- this is outtakes from a really old instructional video where he explains it.
- <- He doesn't use the drill here, but it's topical.
- --monika 15:55, 27 January 2008 (UTC)
- P.S. The scary thing is he doesn't really need the drill to go that fast. He actually slows down his left hand a lot when he breaks out out.
Thanx, I was too lazy to learn what drill picking is..
By the way, that Dave Guitareater pic greatly inspired me, thanx..
Here's how great kirk is:Gotta admire that kinda skill.. Still, he is a nice guy and melodic enough to write nice sounding solos.. I'm Creeping Death! --Realturka 18:19, 27 January 2008 (UTC)
- Yeah, I love Kirk, but not in any way that relates to his ability to play guitar. More because he's amusing as fuck. (And his wife's hot.) --monika 18:29, 27 January 2008 (UTC)