From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
One of the history comments is "Don't Diss Maddox".
Should Uncyclopedia articles contain this much fawning?
As much as maddox pwns, this article blows. --Poofers 02:28, 3 May 2006 (UTC)
Maddox does NOT "pwns". --Me.
- Actually, proper grammatical L33T would be "pwn", not "pwns", because, despite the horrible spelling, L33T still follows the same basic grammatical rules as English does with regard to subject/verb agreement.
- Oh yeah, and Maddox sold out a long time ago. There! Now everybody's pissed off! Just like good ol' Maddox would want. Mrthejazz 01:45, 26 July 2006 (UTC)
yeah yeah, i was just quoting this "Poofers" character.--Me.
edit This article could be a lot better.
If this article was written so that it sounded like one of Maddox's works, it would be a lot funnier. I don't really want to do this myself though.--Nuu 08:38, 27 July 2006 (UTC)
- Yeah, It should be formatted like Maddoxx's site two 220.127.116.11 02:05, 13 September 2006 (UTC)
And it should at least be in the "self-referential" category. Or at least the "articles about a person written in the style of that person" Cartzca 09:33, 29 September 2006 (UTC)
Maybe it should be like Maddox writing about Uncyclopedia.
Sounds good. But does anybody seriously think this guy is "witty" anymore? I grew out of it when I turned 15. Oddity 06:17, 23 February 2007 (UTC)
edit From Pee Review
- I didn't write this one, but I'd like to see how I could improve upon it since I'd like to nom it one day... --~ 02:44, 27 November 2006 (UTC)
- This is awesome, it reminds me of seeing Snopes on VFH. You should link to some of his actual page works too, so people get what's being parodied, like his beefjerkey. Truthfully, I skimmed, but things like hate for hippies, whales, childrens artwork criticisms (his first big recognition thing), hate for orbitz, hate for Titanic, X-Treme crap and all sorts of that stuff should get mentioned. Chuck Norris should be removed, that just makes the article more generic.--Witt, of UNion Entertain me* 03:32, 27 November 2006 (UTC)
- Currently adding in some of the stuff. I've only gotten into maddox recently, and I can't find all the stuff that you've mentioned, but I have fixed the article up a little bit. It definitely isn't as generic as is was before. --~ 23:19, 27 November 2006 (UTC)