From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Shit, I would read it. Lets put more pictures up.
Holy macaroni..... Haruhi has just been licensed, and not by ADV, but by Kadowa and Bandai ! The License Note must really exist,...
You should see the state of anime in the UK. It's never on tv apart from yu-gi-oh, and I can't find Azumanga Daioh anywhere!
Ha! Nice article... should be nominated i think. Guymandude 15:06, 21 April 2007 (UTC)
- It's been nominated before and failed. It's not the kind of article most people get (even though it's been explained). I'm just happy to know it gets passed around and appreciated on other parts of the internet. --monika 18:30, 21 April 2007 (UTC)
Holy shat...I must have this manga. Where is License Note Vol. 1?
- Doesn't exist, but check out Death Note. --BiT 21:10, 30 June 2007 (UTC)
So I can blame Light for the fact that Haruhi's voice actress in the dub doesn't adequately convey the depths of her character... except that Haruhi should just have been able to envision a world where she has a better voice actress and it would happen, right? So why hasn't it? Perhaps Itsuki, Mikuru, and Yuki were keeping her distracted from it... or perhaps L was interfering when Light was getting Haruhi's license rights! But no--Haruhi should have been able to make Light win, because she would have wanted him to! So Haruhi makes it so that Light beats L, and then Light gets Haruhi a decent licensing company, with a voice actress who can do a decent Haruhi, allowing her to save Light... ah, it's all too confusing!
Maybe I should just get Konata to explain it to me. I bet she understands it. — — 04:26, 15 September 2007 (UTC)
edit This article's alright
I think it'd be better if there was more satire about the actual show.
Added a "swimming" reference for giggles.
The following was not written by the same person as above, but I feel that the BFI fangirls deserved more of a mention, so I digged up a thread for a small forum. I myself acted the role of one guest, so... Yeah.
- If you think they deserve more of a mention, then maybe you should write an article. But you'll actually have to put some work into it or it will likely get deleted. --monika 19:41, March 9, 2010 (UTC)
edit Uncyclopedia Note?
Perhaps part of the article should be as if it was a deathnote itself, and just run with that 126.96.36.199 02:33, 21 January 2008 (UTC)
- Did you read the article? ::scratch head:: Anyway, if you think it's a good idea, why not start the article Uncyclopedia Note. --monika 05:57, 21 January 2008 (UTC)
- That's actually a cute idea! I think someone should start it. I would, but I lack true creativity. --The St0DaD * 16:55, 1 February 2008 (UTC)
i have a tendency to come up with funny ideas but end up fucking it up when i try to make it a joke so could some one write this article it's titled virtual death note or word note or death pad something along those lines, it is a word editor program which the person who types the name into a saved file of this program shall die the persons email address must be included (this way those who do not own a computer shall not be effected) if a cause of death is written it will happen otherwise cause of death is heart attack once saved the typist has 40 seconds to change the cause of death however the name can not be changed (after which it auto saves) ... you get the idea add any other ideas you have