From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Man, I can kick this article up a notch.--User:Jtaylor1/sig 20:40, 2 March 2006 (UTC)
er ... somebody who knows how can add that "I'm going to kill Lemony Snicket" quote thing by that Steve guy if they have a moment Nerd42 15:13, 18 Oct 2005 (UTC)
I'm a big fan of Lemony Snicket, but I'm not complaining because of that. This page has nothing to do with the books, and really doesn't parody. It's just bullshit. Most of the uncyclopedia pages are funny because they post the opposite, or a thinly veiled version of the truth, but this simply doesn't make sense.
Yeah, um, someone blanked it. --Ratclaw 22:24, 17 Dec 2005 (UTC)
yeah, this article is kinda sucky. I could probably rewrite it with some help from my sister who's read all the books ... but I'd want to start by smiting all the content currently on the page ... --Nerd42 22:40, 17 Dec 2005 (UTC)
- looking at the history, it's steriotypical of a page started and mainly edited by unregistered users. --Nerd42 22:42, 17 Dec 2005 (UTC)
- I don't like it either. It needs a complete redoing. --Ratclaw 22:49, 17 Dec 2005 (UTC)
- Cleaned it up, but it still needs work.
I've been working on another article on V.F.D. and two days ago I finished reading all the currently released books except for The Wide Window and the new one called the something-or-other Peril. This article needs a better angle ... the thing is, Lemony Snicket is like, already uncyclopedic before we try to make fun of it. LOL -- 15:54, 6 Jan 2006 (UTC)
Ok...who the hell fucked up my Lemony Snicket page? This is straight bullshit. I had a very nice Lemony Snicket page and some loser totally re-did it. This is not editing. This is destroying and building from the ground up. Fuck you all. -vfdcommander
- I know that people have (obviously ^) spent a lot of time working on this page, but just a proposition for humorous effect: a double redirect between Lemony Snicket and Daniel Handler. -AtionSong 22:34, 16 Jan 2006 (UTC)
- That sort of thing is not allowed on Uncyclopedia because it makes Big Brother cry. -- 04:21, 17 Jan 2006 (UTC)
edit From §ǚρωξλ£μĦΦφ≈€ƏξßÐÆØΞ's version's talk page
You're puruing lemony snicket now huh? Damn, and I read all of his books and planned writing something like this too.
Maybe now, I can write a whole bunch of article that when abbreviated show up as VFD. Maybe I could start with my favorite VFD, the Village of Fowl Devotees. Ah well, good luck with that.
At the end, how about one of them cryptic messages he always leaves at the end of his books, like when he's typing and his typewriter ink keeps freezing up. Good luck, I have high hopes Squiggle.--Witt, of UNion Entertain me* 06:15, 7 November 2006 (UTC)
- Wow, thanks. That's the first time someone's commented so positively on one of my articles before it was even done. I appreciate the comments! -- §. | WotM | PLS | T | C | A 23:49, 8 November 2006 (UTC)
edit Fake "VFD" nomination
I pasted the code from Template:VFD (vote for deletion) on this page, since that's what "V.F.D." really stands for. But of course, the article isn't really up for deletion.
clever, eh? -- 18:35, 15 November 2006 (UTC)
- Nice! I liked it. I added a link to the section of the article for VFD to make the connection more explicit, and capitalized the V, F, and D. By the way, if you liked the article, it's on VFH right now... Just sayin'. -- §. | WotM | PLS | T | C | A 01:33, 16 November 2006 (UTC)
edit lemony snicket
i always thought it sounded like a small dessert-like cake.. i recommend scapping the whole thing and writing about that. :D -JP
edit From Pee Review
Sort of in-the-works still, needs a book cover (if you want to help with images, see its full entry at UN:PIC). Based on the little-known author. I think it could be VFH someday. Any nitpickings? -- §. | WotM | PLS | T | C | A 21:00, 10 November 2006 (UTC)
- I read like 3 of those books, missing a large chunk of plot in between them. They were all right. This article however, is pretty good. The part about VFD was awesome. It still seems to need more pictures, and I'd be happy to help you out in that department once I get some more time on my hands. --Sir Zombiebaron 02:08, 13 November 2006 (UTC)