From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
|This article was nominated for deletion on July 27, 2009.
The result of the discussion was Keep.
edit From Pee Review
- Seeming as the "update" is apparently just an expansion, then you should copy the text of your version over the main one. ~ 18:04, 4 July 2006 (UTC)
- Thanks. Done. I'm still getting my head round the wiki thing; I don't actually need permission, right? oops forgot to sign again. --Markfiend 12:57, 5 July 2006 (UTC)
Seems to me if you want to expand the ardickle you should include History of Leeds, Famous Cesspits of Leeds, Why Leeds is called Leeds and not West Piggymorton, Great Industries of Leeds, Traditional Hamster-Blinding Festivals of Leeds, and so forth. As it stands we have sport, pop music, and tourism sections and that's all...not exactly the portrait of a city even by the standards of that offal parody rag Wikipedia. ----OEJ 11:59, 6 July 2006 (UTC)
- Food for thought. Thanks. ----Markfiend 13:52, 6 July 2006 (UTC)
edit This is crap
I'm going to come back to this and delete some of the bull - due respect, but crap football (that's soccer to most of you) references aren't funny, at all, to anyone over the age of 11. --Gladstone 15:55, 8 June 2008 (UTC)
- In fact, it's not just the football references that are crap, it's the whole bloody lot.
- --Gladstone 16:00, 8 June 2008 (UTC)
- Screw you, hippy.
edit Pretty Accurate
just wanted to say that though that pic could be Chapletown I suspect currently otherwise, other parts of Leeds have wonderful through housing like this. So perhaps I could find you a better pic, or maybe a whole article about Chapeltown the Global Village, and of course Armley the village in the Concrete Jungle. After 5 years back in Chapeltown and peace and quiet, long may that continue. Gotta have a laugh though. I recall when living in Armley seeing a chap in Kwik Save with t-shirt saying 'ASBO to Asbestos: Armley's got the lot' how we laughed, I lived next door to Ye Olde Asbestos Factory.... --Scarletharlot69