Talk:John Miles (musician)
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
edit From Pee Review
I really really hate that song. This is my way of venting, if you will, my frustration about this horrible piece of crapsound. This needs to be done in order to prevent me from going postal.Whatever you do, do NOT review the song, your head will fall off if you listen to it. - Vosnul 11:14, 17 June 2006 (UTC)
- I think that this is quite strong. There's a fair bit of funny coming out from between the words. I would suggest that you edit it down a bit though, to focus in on the really good stuff and to shorten it.
- For example, I like - In these lines the pretentious prick claims he can scope the entire spectrum of all music that has been and that will be composed ,regardless of complexity or genre. This of course is loony. Judging by his own pitiful accomplishments and compositions John Miles could not even grasp the difference between a woodblock and a tin whistle. But I would change 'pretentious prick' and 'loony' into something more imaginative and less common.
- Also, I would cut down on the "I hate him, he's an idiot" stuff - and try other angles, like really focusing on the lyrics or coming up with more evidence and reasons.
- Your right though, it is a song that provokes anger. --Sir Hardwick Fundlebuggy (Bleat) 19:46, 17 June 2006 (UTC)
- Thanks, I'll get on it. -- Vosnul 20:30, 17 June 2006 (UTC)