From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
If you can find a picture of Sir Mittens then upload it. I tried Google but no luck. --Wes 22:48, 24 Apr 2005 (EDT)
This is so hilarious. I just queefed..!
Goblet of Weed....laugh out loud.. This article should be VFH'd.--User:Jtaylor1/sig 06:14, 28 February 2006 (UTC)
Yeah, I think this is pretty funny. It's pretty funny that some people have nothing better to do than to make fun of an icon.
This is sickening how can someone make fun of a guy like John Lennon? I mean how can one stoop so low? Well, I guess this world is full of idiots and the guy who wrote the article is certainly stupid.
- Because the entire point of Uncyclopedia is to make fun of things. Go to Beatleswiki or something if you want to see people kiss his ass. - 19:59, Jun 21
Or maybe i am a big fan of the the Beatles , and somehow i feel they dont deserve to be laughed at. Well each to his own, but in my opinion The Beatles will always be the best. Cheers!!! Jaydeep--Jaydeep 05:57, 22 June 2008 (UTC)
- Duh, the Beatles are great. But, everyone and everything deserves to be laughed at. Nothing is above satire, IMHO. Such is the nature of Uncyc. - 06:07, Jun 22
- Oh aye, no one is above satire, in fact someone like Lennon who rented the apartment below his in the Dakota Building just to store his feckin FUR COATS and then writes "Working Class Hero" deserves a right good kickin!! Bongo O'Starkers 22:51, 5 August 2008 (UTC)
Love the site ...Lennon is too amazing for words....I'm listening to Revolver right now "and your bird can sing" great but "I'm only sleeping is in my ill adjusted mind (I hate to repeat words but ...) mind blowing.....live, love, learn, it's all a ride and live in the moment and appriciate it.
- I have added some lines and deleted others which didn't add to the story in my view.--RomArtus*Imperator ® (Orate) 13:06, January 18, 2011 (UTC)
- Do you think that in the "Musical Career" section, it would be better to focus mainly on Lennon's solo career? We can keep the first paragraphs about the Beatles, but I think things like that would be better in the actual Beatles page. What about you? --Mr.Soot Gremlin -Talk 03:22, January 26, 2011 (UTC)
John would have appreciated this, much more poignant than crap the mainstream press regurgitates. Take it from me, I met him once. He helped me stack firewood.