From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
|This article was nominated for deletion on March 31, 2012.
The result of the discussion was Keep.
I think you spelled "konichiwa" wrong. You used the particle ”は” instead of "わ". It makes it look like "KonichiHA" instead of "KonichiWA". That is all. Just copy and paste the hiragana if don't have Japanese keyboard settings: こにちわ Crazyhair911
- Oh,neither "konichiwa(こにちわ)" nor "konichiha(こにちは)" is right. The answer is"konnishiwa(こんにちは)"! （ま、日本語のミスもジョークの一部、というなら"こにちわ"でも十分かと思いますが。）Kakakaya 07:14, March 28, 2011 (UTC)
edit FIX IT UP
you retards - KAN is a measure of weight, not distance !
get it right --N04h 04:20, 17 May 2008 (UTC)
Hi! If any of you are visiting linked from the japanese blogs and have the time to write a japanese translation, preferably sick and twisted, please do so. Thanks. --Chronarion 08:57, 11 Mar 2005 (EST)
- Hey, this article is fantastic! And oddly accurate in its Japanese satire. --22.214.171.124 20:11, 23 Nov 2005 (UTC)
Now, I'm not one to complain, normally, but being half Japanese, I'm a bit offended at some of the stuff in this article and the Japanese article, especially the racism remarks, the obsession with hentai and pornography, and being blown up by atomic bombs. It's not particularly funny. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Matsuya (talk • contribs)
- Okay, go to the real wikipedia, search for the word "Satire", if you are still offended, shoot yourself for having no sense of humor. Jack Cain 14:05, 1 April 2006 (UTC) (I fucking love today.)
If you look closely, you may find that the article indirectly makes fun of Westerners. By the way, could you please sign your comments in future?--Ryoske 23:36, 1 April 2006 (UTC)
- you know what? go to the real wikipedia, search for the word "jackass", if you are still offended, shoot yourself for having no sense of humor. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Liebenasuka (talk • contribs)
- Do you know what offends me? Some jackass (actually a series of jackasses, may God send them hairy assholes and menstrual cramps) fucked up a perfectly good Oscar Wilde quote. Jesus Christ, it's a real goddamn quote! You stupid gaijin need to grow up and learn to love scientific whaling and tentacle porn.126.96.36.199 05:44, 17 March 2007 (UTC)
- You people are brainless racists or just incapable of producing intellectual humors. Only the immature call the expressions satire. So coarse and dull. Especially the food section has a lot of unsofisticated descriptions, which seems to be the work of kindergarteners. Also, it's not a good idea to use Chinese pretending it were Japanese, as many people cannot make distinction. (HS) —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs)
- Go ahead - I don't see any problem with it. You should probably provide an explanation though.--Ryoske 06:16, 8 November 2006 (UTC)
It just combines the fictional literary references of medieval Japan prior Australia was colonized, and WW II "settlements", or what I remembered of those. Anyway the page is protected, so its not up to me.Guutog 06:49, 8 November 2006 (UTC)
Being hit with nuclear bombs and the death of 60,000 civilians is NOT FUNNY AT ALL! It could be appreciated if it would happen in the U.S. but yet NOT FUNNY!!! [some Greek guy]
Any idea on when this will page will be open for editing again? I need to indicate that another cultural oddity of Japan is that the age of consent is 5. This is important stuff, people! --DeadlyGrim 02:37, 23 May 2006 (UTC)
Also important, is that it has been rumored that several heavily drunk Chinese families sailed their boats to the east; since they were intoxicated, this resulted in the similar to Chinese language and traditions etc. This is a possible explanation of the creation of the Japanese population. Big Brother Lee 09:15, January 7, 2011 (UTC)
edit Haruhi-sm please!
- You forgot to say away again (looks around to see if anyone knows the reference) —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs)
- Guess what! She's blown them all away! Costing us a fortune though. 220.127.116.11 15:39, 1 February 2009 (UTC)
edit Coat of arms
edit Japanese kitten huffing
edit Someone here is a Jap loving fag
This article needs to be opened for editing, it is very lame and unfunny. Half the article isnt even trying to be humorous, its more ass-kissing than anything. Enough with the stupid ninja references and anime bullshit; even 13 year olds wouldnt crack a smile at this stuff. OPEN THE PAGE FOR EDITING NOW —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 18.104.22.168 (talk • contribs)
- Ahhhh...soooo... You speak troof, faggot-san, But there is an 'L' sound in Engrish and vedy, vedy easy sound to make, too. Try it you sef. You see. Vedy, vedy easy, yes?? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs)
- Isnt "lice" supposed to sound like "rice"... blah nvm
The author of this page was not even politically correct enough to include a section about how all Japanese men are either faggots or straight guys who act like faggots in order to attract Japanese women, 99% of whom are fag hags.
- Me thinks thou doest protest too much Tiny Tim-san... —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 126.96.36.199 (talk • contribs)
Greek men have the biggest penis!
Can someone please edit the word lolita from the article?
edit please someone edit the state name
Someone with a better knowledge of the language could produce something of a slightly more humorous nature with a proper syntax. Elementary school level grammar is purely stupid and not funny. Somebody just agglutinated different morphemes he managed to pick up in a mediocre -obviously don't know the language - syntax —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Jabber wock (talk • contribs)
I give a shit, so therefore you are wrong >.> If someones' gonna make fun of something, they shouldn't be stupid/ignorant while doing it... —The preceding unsigned comment was added by iPyronic (talk • contribs)
edit Go back to one of the earlier revisions
Because it's a lot less readable now, the satire isn't as biting, and there's a lot of crap that's incomprehensible or random axe-grinding that doesn't really have a place here. Tikirific 15:10, 14 September 2007 (UTC)
- Yes. I was just about to leave a message saying the same exact thing. Put it back to before it had all that "rape-ninja" and "fuck-samurai" shit. The humor content has dropped big time since I last saw this. Mostly the "people" section, I think. --So So 04:09, 23 November 2007 (UTC)
- That was left by some anti-Japanese vandal, please feel free to delete it.--Ryoske 02:05, 24 November 2007 (UTC)
edit An incoherent article this is.
edit Order Viagra
The Korean User:Oh.john3 says: Nice site. Thanks, webmaster and i have no dick
- This section appears to be a spambot edit. May I remove it? --Pentium5dot1 t~^_^~c 01:01, 3 February 2009 (UTC)
edit Mashimaro - accuracy dispute
"But quite a few high-ranking animals have been accused of misconduct in recent years, most notably Mashimaro for alcoholism." Um, wasn't Mashimaro invented in (South) Korea? See Wikipedia. --Pentium5dot1 t~^_^~c 01:00, 3 February 2009 (UTC)
edit too loooong
omg this aricle is f**ng long, I don't know if actually Uncyclopedia has a wp:Wikipedia:Manual of Style, anyway I'm gonna take some liberties and reduce its size, mostly moving content to sub--articles --Andersmusician 21:40, 10 February 2009 (UTC)
- Clarification: "wp:" is not a correct interwiki prefix. I think you meant wikipedia:Wikipedia:Manual of Style. --Pentium5dot1 t~^_^~c 06:54, 19 February 2009 (UTC)
edit Korean User:Oh.John3 says: UR SITE SUCKS PLZ MAKE MORE FU"N OF JAPS
Tha Japs have no penis and have a large gapping vaginas and they spend half the time looking gay hentai pr0n and they spend wayyyyyyyyyyy too much time finger their pussies by watching enormous fat ladies wrestle each other. ~Written by User:Oh.john3 on 01:06, June 1, 2010
edit Subpages, please.
edit Humor is Lost
There is some creative humor here but it seems that most of it is lost in a sea of stupidity. I think the best spoofs are spawned from real people, events, cultural practices, etc. made funny through witty (but informed) adaptation, but this article seems to predominantly consist of writing that suggests people are simply using it to get themselves off. Yeah, perversion is a stereotype, but why is that the driving force of the entire article? Writers for Japan have many references known by the world that could be incorporated, but this article doesn't take advantage of them (and where it does, there are too many 12-year old references to ejaculation, bukkake, etc. surrounding it to really appreciate the smart wit). It'd be nice to tone down the pervertedness, stupid anti-Korean references, and other childish unfunniness and rebuild it with some creativity and actual humor... —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs)
edit Pocari Sweat
Anything with an unintentionally funny name ought to have a place on Uncyclopedia. Furthermore: "ポカリスエット Pocari Suetto (Pocari Sweat) Pocari Sweat, which is the delicious juice of the armpits of the Pocari people on a hot day, is the national drink of Japan (having narrowly edged out tea, the other national drink, and sake, the third national drink). The makers of Pocari Sweat love the drink so much that they want it to be the first soft drink littered on the moon. The sweat is full of "ion supply", which the moon evidently needs, so beverage maker Otsucka teamed up with a garbage disposal company to send up the beverage in a Falcon-9 Winnebago. The captain shall be Lone Starr." has some basis in fact (see The Atlantic's "We're Now Putting Ads on the Moon"). Rickyrab (talk) 14:35, May 16, 2014 (UTC)
- Yes, it ought to. I recall seeing Pocari Sweat in a vending machine in Osaka. The beer is quickly sucked out of these machines by young businessmen in the half-hour after the bars close, and the icky name of this convinced me not to take a chance on it even if it was booze. Although your contribution "has some basis in fact," it would be better if its basis were actually Pocari Sweat (that is, if it were about the real-world thing rather than mostly about nothing); and the tenses don't line up, nor does the section header line up with the other section headers in the area. 15:16 16-May-14
- PS--I just noticed that this is a Featured Article (was voted onto our main page) and should not be extended in new comedy directions. Indeed Pocari Sweat ought to have a place on Uncyclopedia, but as a separate article. 12:24 20-May-14