From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
This article was the best article on the whole damn site until someone ruined it by shoving in too many "goddamn"s. Now it's not as funny. It has really pissed me off.
Mmkay? --Unissakävelijä 09:44, 26 Nov 2005 (UTC)
This is prolly the best article I've ever read, or somthing.--MrJimmy 20:12, 26 Nov 2005 (UTC)
I don't get whats the big deal is all...people are always making big deals out of nothing.
Hah! This is hilarious.
One of the most manificent perfect pieces of humor in a long time. I think.
None of you realy get it. You're all a bunch of phonies. --18.104.22.168 05:22, 27 Nov 2005 (UTC)
- It kills you doesn't it? Mmm... Girls are weird --anon32
Wow, this is absolutely genius. Catcher is one of my favorite books and this just nails it --anon
Try not fill this page up with a bunch of that David Copperfield crap. Nobody really wants to hear about it.
Yeah, this one time I went and rode my bike to some town to see this guy's house, Salinger or something. He wrote some kind of book, but he's probably just a phony. I used to read books, and now I just never have the goddam time. It's funny, you know? And yeah, I rode my bike there, and it got all dirty from the shit on the dirt roads. That really pisses me off, it reminds me of this other time, when there was mud everywhere, and I got a bunch of it on my bike and had to clean it, and my mom got all ticked off at me. She's a phony, too. My whole family is, no kidding, they can't even get along. Goddam I wish people could just get along and not be so phony. And so I got to this guy's house, Salinger or whatever, and it was about the phoniest house you ever saw, right? Like some guy who's rich as hell, but wants to look like he's just some poor guy, and living up in the middle of nowhere like a goddam hermit. But what the hell do you care? You're a goddam phony for even reading this. You're all phonies. --CubiksRube
- Well, sir. You're a goddamn phony. You really are. I remember when I was shooting the old bull on Old Phoebe. You would've liked Old Phoebe. You really would. But I think she's a phony. This whole place is full of goddamn phonies. It makes me sick. I'm going to give Old Stradlater a call. He'd be king of this goddamn place. Then maybe I'd shoot the old bull with Old Ackley. But I don't feel like it. You have to be in the mood to do these kinda of tings, you know. But anyway, you're killing me. Like when you phonies laugh at jokes in a lousy movie that aren't funny. That kills me all the time. I remember Old D.B. I'm sure he still prostitutes himself in Hollywood. This is depressing. I keep of thinking about Jane Gallagher. It's like when Old Stradlater sat down with Jane on that goddamn Ed Banky's car, and I'm pretty damnsure Old Stradlater didn't give Old Jane the time. I knew Jane like a book. I can't get her off my mind. I damn well knew Jane like a book, I really did. Jesus H. Christ. I remember Old Allie. I really do. You would've liked him. You really would. I remember me and Old Allie on the can, and I gave him a goddamn half-nelson. It's a wrestling move, if you didn't know. And he kept on saying "I have leukemia, for chrissakes!" and I said "You're a goddamn prince, you know that?" and I let him go. He was a goddamn phony. You would've liked him, you really would. Goddamn phonies. -Zero R. 08:04, 17 May 2007 (UTC)
- This shit if fucking hilarious. --The Blaque 09:25, 12 October 2006 (UTC)
Shouldn't this paragraph then stray from the main topic and talk about how Old Vitamin hates the word grand? -Zero R. 06:55, 18 May 2007 (UTC)
Is any of this is actually lifted from Catcher in the Rye? If is it, whoever did that is a big-time phony. (I'm thinking particularly of the bit about geese and also the chalk dust part.)---Lenoxus 15:32, 15 May 2006 (UTC)
- nope its all clever parody. I've read CITR like 3 or 4 times, its one of my favorite books, likewise this is one of the coolest articles ever --Insertwackynamehere | Talk | Rate 00:04, 15 September 2006 (UTC)
- Sweet. The article be the sweetness. --Lenoxus 19:09, 28 January 2007 (UTC)
edit needs to be unprotected
In the first paragraph, "in the height" is misspelled. I dunno anything about unprotecting anything.
- Changed. And only admins can unprotect articles, so you wouldn't know. ~ 15:58, 25 May 2006 (UTC)
Apparently is spelled wrong too, at the end. GREAT article though, one of my favorites. 22.214.171.124 04:02, 27 July 2006 (UTC)
um, those are both intentional refrences to Salinger's writing style. If you'd read catcher in the rye you'd know that, for chrissake. God damn phonies.
edit Unprotect please!
This is already a pretty awesome article, but I think the first parts at least could use a little extra, I really do.
Show us, type what you want to do here. --Hrodulf 18:00, 27 November 2006 (UTC)
Only suggestion I have is to get rid of that Oscar Wilde quote. Quotes can ruin any article. They're so phony. - ICM
- Seconded. There are way too many Oscar Wilde "quotes" on this site and it's really beyond the point where it could ever be funny, and there's no reason to ruin this otherwise perfect article with that crap. Wallsy 11:06, 18 June 2009 (UTC)
edit Not enough swearing!
There isn't enough god damn swearing here.
Yah it was like the time someguy wrote 'fuck you' on concrete and I was so damn mad that I tried to rub it off, but why the hell do you guys always make me say these things? The guy I'm commenting on here is a damn phony. People are always so damn conscerned about censorship and that kinda shit, but I don't really care for that.